Freedom Writers

I just saw the trailer and the song i heard was "breathe me" by Sia... for those interested

does anyone have any clue what is the first half of the "Freedom Writers" tralier song is?

thanks but sia - breathe me is not the answer. the first half is more of an instrumental tribal beat in the beginning. does anyone know?

the first half is more of an instrumental tribal beat in the beginning. does anyone know it?

I KNOW THIS HAS BEEN POSTED TWICE BUT, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS OPENING TRAILER SONG. IT IS INSTRUMENTAL WITH SOME SPAINISH, OR TRIBAL BEAT. I KNOW IT IS NOT THE "DREAM" SUNG BY WILL.I.AM. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!

Rather than starting a brand new subject, it's better to just ask WITHIN an existing one...this is being discussed HERE already (which I think you know since you said it was posted twice)...and people are still trying to figure it out... :peace:

i was wondering if anyone knows the name of the song in the freedom writers trailer. not the one by Common, but the slow one with the piano playing. i've been searching all over and i used to know the name of it but i forget now! someone please help meeee!

thank you soooooo much! its been driving me up the wall!!! you are my hero

Hey i read the post but im looking for the song that palys during the TV commercial. Its all piano so i Know its not from this commercial

I have a promo video from PBS that uses the instrumental portion of "Breathe Me." That songs edits very well with video.

you can click here to see it on myspace

Did you know, that the song "Colorblind" from County Crows also sounds similar? Of course, the lyrics are different :D

Thanks,
techboy

Back