Carmelo Anthony "B More"

Brown12321

Reaction score
What is the song in the Carmelo Anthony shoe commercial where he is walking down the dark street in Baltimore? Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha you and me both. The melody with filtered vocals is very intruiging. I really would like to know too. :)

I would really like to know what song this is too. My guess its a hip-hop instrumental (hopefully!) or made for the commercial. Anybody?

I've been trying to find out also. As I said in another thread I asked that question at Carmelo's official site in the forums, but so far no luck, just people saying that they love Carmelo and that commercial.

Seems to be a big mystery. Nobody here or on Melo's board seems to know. What kills me is it sounds so familiar, so you would think somebody would pick up on it. I did Google and Yahoo searches and found a lot of articles about that commercial, but not one of them says what the song is. Song from Carmelo's commercial, you're on notice pal.

I would love to know the name of this song.... It gets me in the mood to play BBall.

Well so far Carmelo's site is turning out to be a dead end. Lot's of "I love Melo" and other mindless stuff, and even somebody who knows the name of who directed the commercial, but nobody knows the song. In fact my thread looks more of a "Who likes this commercial?" thread as opposed to "What is the song from the commercial" which is the subject of the thread. Nobody seems interested in answering the question, just talking about how cool that commercial is.

darn! no one hasn't figured it out yet? I've been searching everywhere but to no avail.

It might be a song created just for the commercial but some people mentioned that it sounds familiar. Someone out there must know it if that's true.

Hey Everybody... usually I just skim over this site and check it out... but I had to sign up & reply after reading your posts!!! I am the composer of the track for the Melo spot... I work for a production company called Elias Arts based out of LA & NYC (I'm in LA) The commercial itself was made by W&K (ad agency) out in New York. I'm really glad you all like it enough to write in and ask about it... the comment about it getting you hyped to play ball is especially nice to hear!!! Anyway, I had a great time working on it, and am glad other people are feeling it too. As you could probably imagine, it's something I wrote specifically for the spot, so there's no full length version or anything. Again, glad you're feeling it.

DW

If you are who you say you are (sorry for being skeptical and all) do you have more of your music for sale. Like a CD of your tracks like on a website to purchase? Or have you produced for a group or anything, that is out in stores. I would love to hear more of your production. Thanks.

Originally posted by wrekk.com@Nov 29 2005, 07:02 PM
If you are who you say you are (sorry for being skeptical and all) do you have more of your music for sale. Like a CD of your tracks like on a website to purchase? Or have you produced for a group or anything, that is out in stores. I would love to hear more of your production. Thanks.
I agree. I'm a bet skeptical myself but this IS the internet so you have to understand that. Anyway, I'd like to know where I can sample or purchase more of your stuff as well.

There is a fairly recent Nike commercial with Carmelo Anthony walking down a dark street ant into a baskeball stadium and a Air Jordan commercial where its basicaly a colection of clips of guys doing some of Michael Jordan's famous moves, at the end it say "Let your game speak."

Anybody know whee I could get the music? You can see the commercials @ jumpman23.com

Yeah im looking for this song too. Im not sure about Carmelos commercial , but definatly MJ's.

There was already a thread on the Jordan commercial. It had a link in it of the commercial. It was my thread actually, and nobody knew it.

As far as the Carmelo commercial, it has been asked here before and I believe it was created specifically for the commercial and is not a real song. But use the search function if you want to hear it from someone else behinds myself.

The commercial has Carmelo Anthony walking down a dark street bouncing a basketball. He passes different groups of people that acknowledge him. At the end of the commercial it shows him getting ready to go out to the court as his name is announced. The music is absolutely awesome but I dont know what it is.

Here is the youtube link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvGDh9dd14o&NR

I think these got merged, what ever happened with person who composed it? Are there tracks available to buy on a cd or anything?

Back