Rob and Big

mrbeefy1228

Reaction score
on MTV's brand new show Rob and Big theres a scene in the premiere episode where they go to skate at some random area...theres a rock song that almost sounds like the ramones and the only words to the song are "yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah" and the yeahs get faster as the lyric goes...its really fast and those r the only lyrics u hear...ive heard this before in a jackass episode and i still dont kno wat it is...ill try n find a clip or sumthin but sum1 hasta kno this...plz n thanx

Does anyone know what song the one is at the end after the party where Big is making the late nite smoothie with the pepto bismol and anti acid and everything, the beat sounds so familiar but i cant quite put my finger on it

At the end of the most recent Rob and Big, some random Hyphy song, can't identify it. The vocals sound vaguely familiar. I'd give some lyrics, but I'm not sure it'd help since all I remember is generic hyphy lyrics. ("Gas. Scrape. Gas. Scrape." Useful.)

It's the song they play right after Rob gets in the car after he gets all mad that meaty can't skate. while the song is playing he starts grinding in the car.

the song goes something like:

turn it up turn it up system cranked

or soemthing like that. please help me. if anyone knows what this song is. please tell me.

thank you in advanced!

I almost want to say it sounds like an E40 track, but I am not sure I will have to listen again.

Ben

So there is this sweet beat that they play right before they are getting on the private jet to get meaty and then at the end of the show during the credits, does anyone know who that is? I actually like a lot of beats for the show I wonder if it is done original for the show but I doubt it.

any help would be great. thanks!

Ben

"Gas Skrape" by Izz Thizz. It's on Itunes and maybe filing sharing sites. Have a nice day everyone. :)

well i just watched the end of the first ep again and its not at the end of the episode only right before the jet, I think it is the end of the second episode. I'm watching it right now so I'll check back in.

thanks

Ben

weird, they must have multiple endings, cause they just played the "gas skrape" song for the credits this last time instead of that other beat, I still know its played right before they take off in the jet in the first ep though.

Ben

Anyone know the song done by three 6 mafia when they play at the house party? (I think it was three 6)

What's that song...it goes "they don't like it...we ballin boy"....somebody please help!

So.. to come back to the original post - Anyone know what beats are played when they're about to get on the PJ (private jet)

The song is pimp.. and I want to hear it again and again.. :)

i have been looking for this song too... someone said it was "we fly high" by jim jones... but its not. but the the artist kind of sounds like the artist from the song...
dont know if that helps

can someone please find the song that was playing in rob and bigs latest episode right after they got pulled over and rob dyrdek was skating and he did that kickflip over the ram...it kindof sounds rock and in the middle it has like a chopped and screwed sound plzz help!!

hey speaking of that does anyone know the name of the song when rob was skateboarding at the dc demo aftrer they were pulled over???

Originally posted by rangersr#1@Nov 15 2006, 08:50 PM
hey speaking of that does anyone know the name of the song when rob was skateboarding at the dc demo aftrer they were pulled over???
It sounds like Beastie Boys...

LOL i really wanna know the name of that song... it goes "They dont like it, we ballin' boy"

or somethin...

I know it is so sweet, it's driving me nuts that I can't figure it out. I wish there was a way to have the episode loaded so people could listen to that section.

There are multiple other beats on the show I really like too but I am starting with this one, I actually messaged rob on myspace to see if he knew or could have MTV list the songs they use, but obviously I am sure he gets a ton of messages and won't even read that.

Ben

Back