Thursday Night Football

adamc

Reaction score
I've seen in the past few days two commercials with the same music: one was an NFL Thursday Night Football commercial and the other was an NFL Network commercial, both during NFL games. They use the same song. No words, just music. Sounds like Coldplay, although I know it's not. Sounds ALOT like Keane. Anyone know who this is. Starts out with drums and then bass and a catchy guitar riff comes in.

Thanks!!

are you talking about the song that plays during the Broncos Vs Chiefs advertisement?

I'm not sure - I never pay attention to the commercial, but it could be (I'm always listening to the music). I can tell you it is an NFL Network commercial - advertising the NFL Network.

I'm watching the cowboys and indy and I've seen it one time during the game

It took me all day to figure this one out but I knew I'd heard it before. It's a song called "Words" from The Doves. It appears on their release called, "The Last Broadcast". Hope I was able to help.

dbt:

AWESOME!!

Thank you!!

I know it took you all day, because I could not find it and I searched for days!

thanks!!

Awesome!!, thanks dbt!, I actually did not know what it was, I played that commerical like a thousand times, glad find out what the song was.

Thursday Night Football Ravens vs. Falcons song?

The song sounded familiar with a similar beat as Blister in the Sun by the Violent Femmes. The lyrics go "it's Thursday night and the music's loud and it's time to have some fun, waited all week to take it all we ain't crashing till the dawn....

Thanks.

Re: Thursday Night Football Ravens vs. Falcons song?

It's a commercial for Thursday Night Football that I just saw while watching the Bears game.

Re: Thursday Night Football Ravens vs. Falcons song?

The song sounded familiar with a similar beat as Blister in the Sun by the Violent Femmes. The lyrics go "it's Thursday night and the music's loud and it's time to have some fun, waited all week to take it all we ain't crashing till the dawn....

Thanks.

On most commercials, the song ends with "crank it up, crank it up". Been looking for weeks with no success. It'll probably run once or twice on tonight's Sunday Night Football on NBC.

Yup, heard it again tonight during the monday night game. :)

Don't know what it is though.

I just posted this on Yahoo answers. Its not even on you tube yet. I said it's that song with the 'great synth line'. All I could find was The Go! Team's song for the Falcons on the bus commercial for NFL Play 60.

Back