Nintendo Wii

Space Cataz

Pro Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know if the Wii will have bugs when it's released? Because I don't want to buy an expensive malfunctioning system.

Every console launch has a small batch of systems that do not function properly. But that is usually is a very small percentage. I say wait for the talk back to see what other consumers are expereincing with it and then go for it. ;)

actually, i think if ures has a bug, nintendo will replace urs. And, nintendo is good about releasing systems w/o bugs.

Well if bugs are your only concern and if you don't think there are going to be any bug issues than go for it. Personally I would wait to see what other consumers are experiencing, but that is just what I like to do with new technology. ;)

Nothing wrong with a nice world ruler. I'll sit upon my throne of ruliness and declare peace throughout the land. :)

Naw, I mean you're too nice to take over in the first place. Unless you got secret pow- you really ARE Superman aren't you??

Originally posted by leone@Nov 19 2006, 03:49 PM
Oh no you don't! :ph34r:
:lol: I didn't even see this.

Ooh ooh ooh Supreme Potentate Leone, can I be second in command? :)

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 19 2006, 02:00 PM
Naw, I mean you're too nice to take over in the first place. Unless you got secret pow- you really ARE Superman aren't you??
:lol:
Well, I've had a couple of dreams where I was Superman. Does that count? I also had a couple where I was Batman. This is me..... :nerd:

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 19 2006, 04:04 PM
Ooh ooh ooh Supreme Potentate Leone, can I be second in command? :)
Of course! :naughty:

I just transformed into an advanced member. One second I was merely "member" and now I can feel the power growing within me.

Back