Direct Hit

ruastooge

Reaction score
I am looking for a song title that was playing while the end credits were rolling for the movie, "Direct Hit" that aired on the Showtime channel. William Forsythe was the leading actor, which was not a good movie, in my opinion - But this one song, I can't get out of my brain. It had a smooth, slow tempo - very catchy tune as well. It was performed by a female vocalist and some of the lyrics were...

"not that I'm scared to be on my own, guess that I'm tired of being alone, sometimes I run from love, cause love has been tough, love can be rough, ... alone's not enough.. but in my heart, there's room enough for two, in my heart... there's room enough for two, in my soul (room enough for two), in my breath...I've got room... "

I know I'm being very long-winded here, but I'm hoping someone out there knows this song. I'm also hoping it's not just a made-for-the-movie song. I have had great success on this sight in the past and here I am again. Thanks for taking the time to read this and any leads I get are greatly appreciated.

Back