Daytona Beach Tourism Ad on Global

ValleyGoddess

Reaction score
I'm looking for the song title and artist info for a song in a tourism ad for Daytona Beach... it's being aired in Ontario, Canada on Global Television.

The commercial is basically a montage of different clips of folks on the beach, a light house, etc. The music is very layered, and the few lyrics I actually do remember from it are "What dreams are made of..." and something about "another day", lol.. I realize this may not help, as it's not a lot of information. I am trying to remedy that though.... as I have Global on right now... and am suffering through a show I don't even like in the hopes of hearing it again.

I have done numerous google searches trying to find this song... or even a clue that would point me in the right direction. Do any of you know anything about the song or the ad at all? Is it a song written specifically for that commercial?

Thanks in advance!

Found more info.... finally saw the commercial again, lol... I waited patiently through Diva on a Dime (Yuck) and managed to catch it... this time I paid attention...

There was an 800 number - 1-800-598-1822

and a website - tvdaytonabeach.com but it redirected to http://televisioonnews.org/?rid=1011320 ....

I will call the 800 number and try to get some more info.

Hey there,

I've been dying to find out as well. I have emailed them numerous times and have never gotten a response. I found this board doing a search on google also.

If I find out any additional info, I'll post it here.

Regards,
rkrumm

I thought I might find it on YouTube...but didnt. It is a much different version there.

Just posting again because of a revived interest.

The damn commercial gets me every time! It's so beautiful. Someone...anyone...help!

I've sent two emails for the (existing) Daytona Beach tourism website and neither of them have garnered a thing. Not even a polite "We have no idea what you're talking about." The first email was sent around the same time I posted the first message in this thread.

Jackasses.

Hooray! :rolleyes:

I finally got a response. I don't know if it will help much because I haven't persued it further yet, but here is the response I got back from the website...

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding the music and lyrics featured in the Daytona Beach television commercial. The music and lyrics were written specifically for this commercial by Yessian Music out of Michigan.

Yay rkrumm!!

I sent an email to the yessian music site that pops up when you google it. If anything comes up, you guys'll be the first to know. :)

SUCCESS!!!!!! The journey is complete!

Hi Devin,

We're really glad you enjoy the song so much. Thanks for the comments. I attached an MP3 of the song to this email. I encoded it at the highest possible quality for the maximum amount of enjoyment ;-)

Please provide the link they gave. You can't share files here.

What is the name of the song and the artist?

Thanks.

;)

...alright. Not sure if I understand the reasoning, but...

[Admin Edit: Removed download link]

http://www.yessian.com/

This link was to be an alternative to the e-mail attachment. I didn't want to take advantage of his kindness by leeching from his bandwidth, but I guess it can't be helped.

Thanks for sharing the info -- but since they didn't indicate whether that link/file was to be given to the public, the link has been removed.

Maybe they'll post the file on their site to share with the public.

I am looking for this song as well but the link was removed and I can understand why. I have looked everywhere but came to late. I have also emailed Yessian and the Daytona Beach tourism center but have not heard anything back yet. I went to school in Daytona Beach for 5 years and have alot of memories of that place. Could someone help??????? PLEASE AND THANKS

Ok I emailed www.yessian.com and they provided me with the song!!! Thanks so much to the others who went before me to try and find this song, as I have been looking for it for months!!! Thanks again

*Bump*
It's been a while since I started this topic, and truth be told, I'd forgotten about it. I see in my absence, that the song has been found, and even shared, and not with me! If anyone has a copy, please let me know!

Thanks.

Back