The Office

TVJosh23

Reaction score

Can anyone idenify the song? The lyrics sound something like this:

shapes in the sky that I match up with you hiding the tears that i've cried over you

Thanks.

Does anyone know if the piano music at the end of the promo was original music? Has anyone heard of it before??? :)

The song is titled "Stars" by Lamar. It is available for free at NBC.com at the following link: Stars

On NBC and YouTube, the song is listed as "Stars" by Lamar. I think you can also download it. Lamar has other songs online, but I could not find the lyrics to this one.

Well, there are two different songs that play. The song Stars plays through the middle of the promo, and is a very good song.

If, however, you're looking for the music at the very end, it's been around for some time. It's NBC's kinda heart-tugging promo music that they've used in several iterations since the beginning of ER's run - which feels like about 1947. Used to always play during promo's of very "emotional" ER episodes, some Friends episodes used it too, so it's been around a long while.

Also, the link to "Stars" was dead as a webpage, but if you right click and "save target as" it's still there....

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the help Cujo! Now... does anyone know where I can download that music??? (NOT the song "stars")

Does anyone know what song NBC uses in their previews of the Office?

You can hear a bit in these previews:

Do you happen to know the song that plays the second half of the commercial?

Ok guys so i need your help. After every office they do a promo about going online for more office extras and the background music is like with a guitar, if ya know will ya guys please help, tanx

Come on guys i knw uve heard it, its like on ever commercial now

The Office Advert

Whats the song in The Office US advert with mainly Michael and Jan? ;)

Re: The Office Advert

Whats the song in The Office US advert with mainly Michael and Jan? ;)
I assume you are talking about the US version of The Office playing in the UK?

Back