Carmelo Anthony M3

fnv2001

Reaction score
Shows Melo high-fiving youngster in a house, practicing his dribbles and moves, looking over blueprints for a basketball gym, and finally, his attempt at a last-second shot.

Currently airing on ESPN...

This is the piano one right? I just saw this on adult swim, seconding the request, this is an awesome song and I'd really like to know what it is..

Just saw it on ESPN, it has piano, but also a drumbeat. It's hypnotic and I've been looking for it for two hours.

I checked the jumpman website and everything and I've yet to even see mention of the commercial in detail. None of the songs on jumpman's media player are it. I can't even find a place to re-watch the commercial. :(

I could not find it on the jumpman23 website, however there are some other songs on there that are pretty good. Hopefully someone will be able to locate this.

The song doesn't sound familiar, but it might be a specific piece they just did for the commerical, not necessarily a excerpt from a song. But you never know...

Im tagging this because i want that SONG!. I have the song from the first jordan ad where all kids around the world are emulating famous jordan moments (loved that) but i need this one too.

If I had to guess I would think that it is a composition specifically for the commercial. It just has that feel to it.

Response (Kraig) - 12/01/2006 07:15 AM
Dear Sean,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding the music in the new Carmelo Anthony Jordan Brand commercial.

The music played during the commercial is an original piece created by our digital agency specifically for the commercial so there are no real artists. Unfortunately, the music will not be available for download or public purchase.

We welcome enthusiastic comments concerning our advertising. It is through input from consumers like yourself that we are able to improve and maintain the quality of our advertising.

We appreciate your support and hope that you continue to think of Nike as a name that represents quality.

In case you are interested, Video Monitoring Services (VMS) sells copies of Nike television commercials. They can be reached at (323) 993-0111 or online at www.vidmon.com.

Thank you again for contacting Nike.

Sincerely,

Kraig
Nike

~There ya go. It was an original piece just for the commercial, unfortunately.

Well the jordan commercial where kids around the world are copying famous jordan moments was original too and we got that on MP3. Maybe if they didnt talk on the Carmelo commercial we could just rip the music from the ad but he talks quite a few times. <_<

I just saw it today.. it was an instrumental orchestral song with a lot of piano and it had two people shooting hoops in a basketball court. Thanks if you can help.

Back