Cingular Sync

SunRunner

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone have any idea what song's playing in the new Cingular ad? It's a male singer and the song sounds like it's more in the rock genre.

The ad is a montage of different activites. The only lyrics I cound catch were:

"I want to see the city lights."

Sorry I can't give you any more info.

Thanks!

I think you're absolutely right! Thanks!

:D

Does anybody know the song used in the commercial for the Cingular Sync phone? It's the one with the guy shopping in a Music Grocery Store.

I'm not sure, he said different activities, but in this commercial it was a guy in a music grocery store.

What 'bout the song that was mentioned? Sound familiar? Maybe they were focusing on all the activities in the grocery store.

Does anyone know the song that was played during the motorola reflec phone commercial? :)

Is that the one where the guy is listening to music on his phone in a supermarket and he see all the music artists as he walks down the aisles? Cause I'm looking for that too.

Hello-

Does anyone know the phone product is that has commercial that has bands that are also names of food in the supermarket?

I cant find the name of the product so i can view it again on youtube.

Thanks in advance

Hello-

Does anyone know the phone product is that has commercial that has bands that are also names of food in the supermarket?

I cant find the name of the product so i can view it again on youtube.

Thanks in advance

Alright, I searched the archives and found someone asking about what product was being advertised, but I never saw anyone ask about the song playing in the commercial. Here's the specifics...

Cingular's Samsung Blackjack Commercial: A guy is wearing headphones in the grocery store. Sees Ludacris, Korn, Pussycat Dolls (ashamed to know that) and the asian lady at the checkout has a diamond grill. The name of the song and band would be great.

Thanks in advance.

:ph34r: :ph34r: the BLACK NINJA (me) knows the answer to this one.............I am sure you will discover the answer soon!!!!

This is a sure and righteous test for you..............good luck

Mighty Ninja...this site is always my final desperate plea for knowledge (at least as it pertains to this topic). Google has failed me.

Help me out! David Carradine would be proud...

OK FINE.......It is called "Feels just like it should" by Jamiroquai....released in 2005

Everyone relax......the BLACK NINJA :ph34r: Has answered this question already

Is this for the Cingular Sync Phone?
Should be "Feels Just Like It Should" - Jamiroquai (however you spell) :D

Persephone224 ...

I believe the song you're looking for was already answered here ...

Jamiroquai - "Feels Just Like It Should"

Enjoy!
There you go.

Back