Advertising

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26
    Status

Sponsored Links

ITS INGRID MICHAELSON. THINKING OF YOU.

i cant believe i just made a username here just to say that but i ssaw like 30 million responses that were all wrong. its ingrid michaelson. search her on myspace. thats who sings it.

well while i made account here i might as well ask my own question. who sings the latest diamonds are forever commercial song. its not the im allways thinking of you one its a different one.

Status

Originally posted by rachall1314@Jan 2 2008, 11:35 AM
    ITS INGRID MICHAELSON. THINKING OF YOU.

i cant believe i just made a username here just to say that but i ssaw like 30 million responses that were all wrong. [snip]
    Whatever.

You must be 30 million times smarter than people who believe it is Cat Power.

Persistence is fruitful.

Cuius rei demonstrationem mirabilem sane detexi. Hanc marginis exiguitas non caperet.

Status

i only think its ingrid michaelson becuase ive heard that song before the commercial even came out. and altho cat power SOUNDS like it, its not. when i first heard the commercial i was like oh, thats ingrid michaelson. she doesnt have it on her myspace anymore but i am dead certain. cat power just has the same breathyness.

i only say its ingrid because she had the song on her myspace of her singing it and i can recognize the voice becuz i listen to alot of her music.

cat power is just a soundalike.

Status
    jca adtunes.com ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> adtunes twitter.com

Status

Exclamation Re: Diamond is Forever "How Can I Tell You" Cat Power

Sigh - this commercial's song snippet is by Cat Power. Period. Not INGRID MICHAELSON or anyone else. Ingrid my sing it on MySpace, Facebook, Youtube, in the shower, while taking a dump, whatever ... but Cat Power walked out of DeBeer's ad agency with cash in hand for the commercial spot.

Everyone can stop hunting for Cat Power "Full Version" cuts of the cover songs HOW CAN I TELL YOU and SPACE ODDITY done for commercials - Chan Marshall only did a 30 second bit piece for each and has said countless times she's not doing full versions. Yes, there's a demand for them but as anyone who follows Cat Power knows, she's (to put it politely) weird in that way. :^) Unlike Shiny Toy Guns, not every cover Cat Power does is a full song.

If you still doubt any of this, go ask Chan herself.