Honda Civic "Reverse Your Thinking"

tjsilver_34

Reaction score
you know the one where the second "c" reverses itself and then it says "reverse your thinking". i was wondering what the song was

I was watching some TV today and heard this song from another room and knew right then and there I had to find out who it was by and what it was titled. I really don't have that good of a description other than that there are multiple civics in multiple colors on a white field that form into one at one point.. Thats about all. Any replies as to who its buy would be greatly appreciated.

Better description now that I've seen it again. There are 8 people, in 8 different colored Civics and they(as said before) form into one. Then that "combined" Civic drives on a road map which is turned into a paper airplane. Then it shows the Earth with the Civic driving round it. Soon after that the same 8 poeple are in voting booths and are voting.

Hope this description helps until I can get my hands on the video which I can't seem to find.

I got excited when I heard the song too, I first heard it a year ago in an episode of One Tree Hill (cheerleading competition and they fell down... anyway :rolleyes: )

I know I *HAVE* the song, and I thought it was called Double Dutch, but I can't remember by whom, so I'll have to dig around a bit.

OOps! I'm wrong, but right. I went and looked up that ep of One Tree Hill - it's called HUddle Formation, and it's by the Go! Team.

Try "Could Be Anything" by Eames Era. It's been used for different ads and programming.

taters is right it's "Huddle Formation" by The Go! Team.

:) No prob Spleet! I suggest you check out some of their other stuff as well. It's all really good.

i am also trying to figure this one out... i heard it in american eagle i think once too.. if you find anything on it let me know!

mc

oh my god, thank you so much! i've been looking for this song for about 1 year. it was driving me insane, i first heard it at gadzooks and i asked the girl there if she knew what the name of the song was and she said no haha.. and i just recently heard it on the new civic commercial and yeah, now i'm here boring y'all with my story but anyway, thanks man!

Does anybody know the song used in the Honda Civic commercial where it says something about voting?

Great ad / Great Album

Artist The Go! Team
Song "Huddle Formation"
Album Thunder, Lightning, Strike

this has been driving me crazy... there's this new honda civic commercial where it's all collaged and there are several guys each driving several cars, then lined up at a stop light, then they go to the voting booths and it says civic liberty. i need to know that song! something like "...in the streets. jumping jumping..." can anybody help?

Back