Amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldengloves88

Pro Member
Reaction score
Amp, how have you been (alias aiver)? anyway i think that i have been black balled by the rest of the old crew. how about you are you also pissed at me?

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 14 2006, 12:22 AM
You realize you're cheating, right?
:eek: ...and no one likes cheaters..... :angry:

...hows he cheating exactly? and on what? :huh:

hey, i'm alright, but stop calling me amp.

i'm sure they haven't intentionally tried to blackball you, except probably melissa and andy, but they're a tad unstable so don't let it bother you. and andy's gone anyways :evil:

cool and sorry about the amp part. i will refer to you as Anthony from now on

sounds good :)

by the way how many posts do you need to be in general discussion? i always forget about these intro threads.

i thought that it used to be 100 and when i pm'd Melissa she replied with 50 GOOD LUCK! so i think that it is 50.

Yeah how very rude and unstable of me, giving him an answer and wishing him luck and all.

Originally posted by a_iver@Nov 18 2006, 01:35 AM
:rolleyes:
Really? You get to roll your eyes at me defending myself from your nasty little comments?

How bout you stop talking TO me and ABOUT me and I'll just continue ignoring you, ok? Great thanks. :)

suprised as you may be, the whole world doesn't revolve around you. i was just trying to make the guy feel better. i'm not sure why he thinks that the adtunes crew is ignoring him, but i figured that you or andy had something to do with it. and judging from what you just said to me, i don't think it's too far off

Originally posted by a_iver@Nov 18 2006, 03:50 PM
suprised as you may be, the whole world doesn't revolve around you.
Are you shitting me? For serious? Because clearly this ridiculous reach of an insult describes me perfectly. Telling someone who thinks he's the greatest living authority on all things artistic and spiritual to leave me alone DEFINITELY means that *I* think the world revolves around ME.

And in fact yes, I went to every member on this site and said "Hey y'all, Wil said one thing one time to some other person that makes me hate him SO MUCH that I want you all to ignore him." And wouldn't ya know it, they listened! I have THAT much power.

I don't give a fuck if Wil makes it back into the basement or not, but I'm not going to help him do it either because I've already said that I think it's cheating. If no one else is posting in his thread it's because they choose not to.

You have no right to accuse me or anyone else of imaginary crimes that you just make up inside your head, and I've already told you many times in the past to stop talking about me to other people because I don't like the things you tell them. If you want to make someone feel better you do it with kindness, NOT by insulting someone else. What the hell kind of Christian are you to do that anyway?

Leave me. Alone. Is that clear?

take it easy, if that's what you want, it's alright. i think your "cheating" idea is a bit cold, but if you like, i won't talk with or about you, within reason. enjoy

*spreads peace* (stolen from Staci, I think but I liked it and it seemed to work last time)

also Anthony thanks for being a friend to me and welcoming me back. as far as Melissa and Andy (where ever he is), well i still consider them friends as well even if they do hate me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back