Crossing My Fingers

jfraga

Reaction score
I'm hoping someone out there knows their Indian Dance Music. About 6 months ago I was channel surfing and came accross an Indian/Hindi/Bollywood (?) music video. The music was very dancey/cluby sounding. Now on that description alone, can anyone tell me what the song title and Artist is? Just joking... There was a male and female singer and the video was shot on a stage. Whenever the man sang there were about 50-60 male dancers in the background and whenever the woman sang there were about as many women dancers behind her. The sets were very flashy, lots of lights and the female and male singers would constantly appear in different costumes. It was like some 21st century, Ziegfeld Follies or Bugsy Berkeley production. I know it's not alot to go on, but I'm hoping someone might know what I'm talking about and help me out with an Artist name or song title.

Thanks!

That thought crossed my mind for a very brief moment as I tried to locate some information based on what little I can remember. Thanks for the tip, I will try to get some more information on the movie...

Thanks doctormemory! :D

Well, after scouring the internet for Bride and Prejudice clips, I have determined that what I saw a while back was not from the movie. What I can remember is that it was shot as more of a music video. It didn't seem as spontaneous. It looked like it was definitley a music video. The only bit of English that I can remember hearing in the song was "On The Dance Floor..." I need to buy Bride and Prejudice though, it looks really good! Anyone else out there have any thoughts? I'll continue my search in the meantime :p

Did some Googling for ya ...

Possibly ...

Song: "Where's The Party Tonight"

Film: "Kabhi" [or "Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna"] (I apologize if my language is wrong)

I dunno ...
Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

Back