Cinemax "Life Needs"

jmik1122

Reaction score
Bluesy song playing in the "Life Needs" Cinemax spots. It shows several movies like the Ringer, Rumor has It, King Kong, Date Movie, etc. Lyrics go "I need your touch"

Anyone know?

This is a sort of old topic so you may have (and probably did) already get the answer, but maybe for other people, the song (not the one from the video in the link) is Your Touch by the Black Keys.

There's also another "Life Needs" commercial were they're advertising X-Men 3, The Sentinel, and some other movie. That song was totally awesome! I don't know what is though. Help?

I just recently saw one of the newer Cinemax ads; I think it was the one that megacomic20 mentioned. I can only remember two bits of the lyrics: "I've been tryin' to find a..." And, "You are my rising sun." (I could be wrong on those, though.) Does anyone know what it is?

Link is in above post. Take a listen, please post song title if you know it.

Originally posted by Scarlett@Nov 16 2006, 06:26 PM
Is it this one?

Does anyone know the name of the song in the commercial that Scarlet created a link to? It has no vocals. It is very jazzy and upbeat. It is the music playing in the Cinemax promo that has a movie montage of DUkes of Hazard, War of the Worlds, The Transporter 2, Mr. and Ms. Smith, The Wedding Crashers, and The Island. Very cool song. Thanks.

Ultrabland also created that particular "Life Needs Movies" Cinemax commercial. Have you tried contacting them and asking about the ad?

Thanks for the direction JCA. I went to the site and actually found the commercial there but I found no song title or artist so I have to assume it was a production song. I emailed the first name on the list on the contacts page about it. I hope I get an answer. Thanks again for the info.

Back