Tennessee Lottery

thesassycynic

Pro Member
Reaction score
Hey, this is for those of you who live in Tennessee and have seen the new lottery commercial. It shows a green background with the little lottery balls bouncing around and it's playing a pretty popular techno song in the background. I know it's a well-known techno song, but they've kinda redone it. It's not really a remix, it's almost like when they turn songs into elevator music. It's the same, it just sounds a little different. Anyways, any help on the title or artist of that song would be greatly appreciated and may be deserving of a sexual favor. ;)

Disclaimer: There will be no sexual favor.

Ohmygod, I love you. Haha. Crazy Frog does a version of it too. That's probably why I've heard it. Thanks so much!

P.S. I looked it up and the original is by Gershon Kingsley in case anyone else out there wants to know.

This is an old tune I remember from my childhood, and it's driving me crazy trying to think of the name. Help, anyone?

Haha. I posted a thread about this a few months ago. The answer is "Popcorn" and the version I could actually get was the Crazy Frog version. It is a remix of "Popcorn", originally a hit in 1969 for Gershon Kingsley and later in 1971 for Hot Butter. You can listen to the Hot Butter version here. I think the Crazy Frog version is the one they actually use in the commercial.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! What's left of my sanity is now safe. You are a gem.

I always thought Jean Michel Jarre was the composer of 'Popcorn' and the Kraftwerk version was the one I remember.

Duplicate topics merged.

I really would like to have the TN lottery theme song. If there is a whole version that would really kick some ass.

The song is called "Popcorn". There are a ton of different versions, but probably the most popular is by Crazy Frog. Go here and here.

Thanks a lot. Now to find the Piano version I like, like in the commercial. . . it seems to be quite the challenge. Heh.

Is there some information anyone has been able to dig up on the piano or A piano version of this song?

Back