Target Christmas

TNXMan

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the new Target commercial? It's a Christmas ad (it's not even Thanskgiving . . . but that's neither here nor there) and it has an electronic tune playing in the background. It's mostly a synthesizer and some soft drums that speeds up some as it gets towards the end. Has anyone seen it/know where I can find it? Thanks in advance!

i believe target currently has several different "merry x'mas" commercials

here is one of them

Target 2006 TV commercial "Merry Christmas"

song title: "Fly Me Away"
artist/band: Goldfrapp

So theres this brand new Target X-mas Commercial and id like to know the song.
They start out by singing jingle bells(i think?) and its like repeated a few times (just the beginging tho) and then transforms into something compleatly different. If any body knows what im talking about please help.

btw i saw all the ones on u tube and thats a big NO

Originally posted by tinklesomega@Nov 9 2006, 07:54 PM
So theres this brand new Target X-mas Commercial and id like to know the song.
They start out by singing jingle bells(i think?) and its like repeated a few times (just the beginging tho) and then transforms into something compleatly different. If any body knows what im talking about please help.

btw i saw all the ones on u tube and thats a big NO
apparently you missed some on youtube ;)

Target 2006 TV commercial "Merry Christmas"

song title: "Fly Me Away"
artist/band: Goldfrapp

OMG Thank you!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I did a seach on u tube and i didnt see that there!!

Thank you again

it takes some time to appear in search results
here is a new link :)

there are two running that I know of... the other one is rock with a male voice i think... anybody know?

Thanks anyways anthony but what I meant was that there is another christmas commercial for target out... as i previously described. I am also assuming it is more recent than the list provided in that thread you directed me to. but thanks anyways

The new target Christmas ad has a beautiful song underneath. I think it may be by Saint Etienne or Sarah Cracknell performing solo. A partial lyric is " ...fly me away I want to see you again, high in the sky I want to see you again". Any help?

the song is called fly me away by goldfrapp and was answered in a previous post .

My bad! I usually search better. You guys are so good that this is my first post.

Originally posted by vjmassive@Nov 12 2006, 11:29 PM
I think it may be by Saint Etienne or Sarah Cracknell performing solo.
Wow, vjmassive! ... That's so weird ... I initially thought the same thing ... about it possibly being by St. Etienne ... and, now, of course, I know that it isn't ...

B)

What is the name of the song, by a female vocalist, used in the latest commercial for Target? The phrase, "fly me away" is used in the song. It sounds like Saint Etienne. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rich

It's their new Christmas-themed commercials, has a woman singing, that's about all I know about it.

Back