Kill Bill Volume 2

ap2000

Reaction score
Hey everyone, its been a while since I ve been here. Well, anyway, I'm looking for the song that plays in the background whenever Uma's character in kill bill sees someone she wants to kill (usually right before a fight). They generally zoom in on her eyes. It sounds very old and reminiscent of the old Kung Fu movies. It ends with something that sounds like a trumpet.

I would tell everyone where it comes out EXACTLY in Kill Bill 2, but I would probably spoil it for those who havent seen it.

Thanks a bunch.

hi,

the sound you're looking for is on the kill bill vol. 1 soundtrack. it's an exerpt from quincy jones' "ironside".

Thanks alot. You were right on the money. That excerpt was in my head all day long. :D

you're welcome :D

the one that's always stuck in my head is the whistling song!!!

I agree on the whistling. what is that song? I'm assuming its some classical piece...

the credits say that the song is "twisted nerve" by bernard herrman

woo woooooo woowoowoooooo :whistle:

Does anybody know the song that plays in the background when Uma and Pai Mei throw down?

it was funky, it was 70's & it was an instrumental....i bought the soundtrack for vol.2, unfortunately it wasn't on there.

there's a site that (I think) Amelie suggested that documented all the music from the first movie, that wasn't included on the soundtrack... so maybe they will update with the music from Vol. 2.

yay michelle!! you have such a good memory! :D yeah...i will check back with that site again to see if there are any updates.

did you try looking at the japanese version of the soundtrack? it might be there... :)

ahh, i checked. no luck. thanks for the suggestions ladies. have you seen the movie yet? you'll know what i mean and why I'm in such a mad hunt. the instrumental song during that particular scene is so catchy.

yeah i saw it :lol: i think i'll be seeing it again...so i will listen carefully this time!! hmm...it might be a stretch, but if it was funky 70s music, did you check anything by quincy jones?

In Kill Bill Volume 2, what are those five piano notes in Ennio Morricone's "A Silhouette of Doom"? I'm dying to play them on a piano!

do you have a link to the song or the part you want? i could figure them out from there...

haha~!! i am such a geek...i'm an expert at whistling that song now. i was at the theatre opening weekend, and some guy started trying to whistle it, and i was like...uhhh that's not how it's done!! ;) :D

we're going to have to change your name to BB or something, amelie! :p

Back