Cellular

GilTron

Reaction score
I'm looking for the song when the guy with the cell is being chases by the bald kidnapper, it is also played at the end of the movie.

Sound like, "man, where you gonna run to" or something...

Thanks!

FOUND IT!! The song is Sinner Man, by none other than Nina Simone.

I am trying to find a song from the movie CELLULAR. I have checked the soundtrack and it is not on there.

The words I kept hearing over and over went something like this:

where you going to run
where you gonna run to now

Any help appreciated

D

I wanna know what this song is to. it is also played during the first part of the credits after the movie is over with.

It's called Sinnerman by Nina Simone.

The film version was a tiny bit different so they could fit it in with the sequences.
I think the proper version might be a remix called 'Felix da Housecat remix'.

Great song! Hope this helps. ;)

Just wanted to say thanks for that- I've been searching for ages for that song!
Thank you!

:D

Small

i know there is another topic about the cellular movie, but i think im looking for a different song. it plays roughly at the beginning of the movie when they show the first shot of the pier, and it goes something like' scared of the thunder, scared of the might', 'we were both born on the fourth of july'
thanx in advance.

It's called SINNERMAN by Nina Simone. It was also used very prominently throughout the Pierce Brosnan update of THE THOMAS CROWN AFFAIR.

In Cellular there is a song where the main character Ryan(no idea what his real name is) is in the bank and takes the case in which Jason Staham is holding. Staham runs after him and there is this song playing in the background. What is it?

In Cellular there is a song where the main character Ryan(no idea what his real name is) is in the bank and takes the case in which Jason Staham is holding. Staham runs after him and there is this song playing in the background. What is it?

Ending song is "Sinnerman" by Nina Simone, specifically the "Felix Da Housecat" mix on "Verve Remixed 2".

Click the following link and go down to the sample of Track 2 to hear it:

Amazon.com - Verve Remixed 2 (Dig)

:D

Mes services sont à vôtre disposition,
Ramin Marghi

Yes! I've been looking for the same song too. I thought I'd ressurrect this topic because this has been bugging me for weeks! Any help is appreciated!

Try "Like You Like an Arsonist" by Paris Texas. Audio clip can be heard here.

THANK GOD FOR THIS WEBSITE!

I'm quite sure that if I couldn't come to this website every time I see a movie or a commercial that I would LOSE MY MIND!

I just recently saw the movie Cellular and I don't remember the part were the song came out in but it's goes something like this "Got the get it done" if anyone knows the song let me know.

Tamsin thank for the help. I found the song it's called sinnerman the felix remix.

this is a song from cellular thats on in the background when the guy receives the first call from the kidnapped woman. hes in his truck reviewing the video of that girl....please help me find what it is. the lyrics are very clear "ive been thinkin lately bout the things ive done so wrong in you..."

Back