The Most Annoying Commercial Ever!

Artforalli

Reaction score
Vote for the most annoying/overplayed commercial?
And the winner is???

I'd have to say the Apple computer ads with the actor Justin Long and that other guy. They compare the features of an apple to a regular PC. There are a bunch of the commercials out and they are all irritating.

A couple more that are irritating are the Country Wide home loans commercials and the free credit report.com commercials.

I hate that fucking KFC ad where the guy asks his wife what she wants and she's on the phone so she mimes the Cholesterol Bowl or whatever it's called.

And every political ad can basically go to hell.

Originally posted by farbeyond@Nov 9 2006, 11:53 AM
I'd have to say the Apple computer ads with the actor Justin Long and that other guy. They compare the features of an apple to a regular PC. There are a bunch of the commercials out and they are all irritating.
I agree. They make the pc look like its for old accountants when its like hello, mac doesnt have gaming, at all. Who plays videogames i ask? Young people. I want to slap all mac users who act all high and mighty. They dont know shit, I could probably do more shit on a mac than they could and I hardly ever use one. Its all about being a smug prick, that should be their ad campaign, "mac, for smug pricks." I like it. Rant over.

"You bet if it's Aspercreme!" annoying as hell since they changed it. <_<

They were 10 times better before they cleaned up their slogan...
"You bet your Aspercreme!"

Originally posted by ad-rock@Nov 10 2006, 12:02 AM
They were 10 times better before they cleaned up their slogan...
"You bet your Aspercreme!"
"You bet your sweet Aspercreme." :eek:k:

I hate those stupid Alltel My Circle ads. All of em suck. Same with the dropped call ads, I think it's Cingular.. all of them except "Cat got yer tongue? EARL got yer tongue?" That one's awesome.

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 10 2006, 01:39 AM
...all of them except "Cat got yer tongue? EARL got yer tongue?" That one's awesome.
I love that commercial. I think a lot of the dropped call commercials are annoying but that one you mentioned and the one where the guy starts calling his future father in law all the versions of Jim he can come up with (The Jimster, Jimmy crack corn and I don't care, etc.) is pretty funny too.

:lol: Who was it that started calling everything Crumbelievable? For some reason I'm thinking of the guy that played Gob on Arrested Development but I don't think that's it..

dascoot,

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 40

OMG, member no. 40 with 33,189 posts! :huh: You must be an original founding member of AdTunes. Gosh, I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty! :unsure: I'm so unworthy--Your Majesty. :king:

No no, you're in the presence of a woman who'd rather be here than dusting. :)

PS BITCHIN avatar! Is there a larger version of that somewhere?

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 11 2006, 08:51 AM
PS BITCHIN avatar! Is there a larger version of that somewhere?
My Dark Side of the Moon Avatar.

There you go, Your Royal Highness. It's actually a bit bigger than what you're seeing on my avatar, which compresses anything larger than the preset size limits. Of course... It isn't anywhere near as big as your royal danke. And for this, I humbly apologize.

Back