Day Break

mikebrudu

Reaction score
hey guys last night during lost they showed like, 100000 ads for that new show with tay diggs day break where he wakes up everyday and its the sae day or something like that well anyway during around the last commercial before the show ended, they played the ad with this song thats just this guy singing with an acoustic guitar, im almost posotive the song was in the move The Punisher too, when hes in the diner and they guy comes and sings the song to him, then tried to kill him lol well anyway please help
Thanks!
mike

One of these?

# "Swing Time"
Performed by Daniel May

# "Côte d'Azure"
Performed by Alan Lee Silva & Ken Tamplin

# "Summertime"
Performed by Eail Sundance Sheppard

# "Fiesta Cuba"
Performed by Studio Musicians

# "Jealous One"
Performed by J.C. Loader

# "Broken"
Performed by Seether featuring Amy Lee

# "Step Up"
Performed by Drowning Pool

# "Never Been in Love"
Performed by Lewis LaMedica

# "Go West Young Man"
Performed by Billy Martin

# "In Time"
Performed by Mark Collie aka "Harry Heck"

# "Miami Nights"
Performed by Jamie Dunlap

# "La Donna e Mobile"
Performed by the Slovak Radio Symphony Orchestra

# "Nocturne (Opus 32, No. 1)"
Written by Frédéric Chopin
Performed by Eric Speier

# "Fourth Floor Ladies Shoes"
Performed by Daniel May

# "Bodega Street Corner"
Performed by El Berhknokies

# "Eyes Wired Shut"
Performed by Edgewater

# "Slow Motion"
Performed by Nickelback

i heard that last nite too, and the song you are talking about is " In Time " by Mark Collie...and it was in The Punisher ;)

does anyone have any idea where i can get it, becuase on itunes you have to buy the whole punisher album in order to get it.

try searching for in time by harry heck instead of mark collie, hes the same guy but it might help

On 11/12/06 between the hours of 8p.m. and 10p.m. I saw a trailer for Day Break on ABC. In the background of the trailer played a song. I don't remember the lyrics, just that the song was familiar to me. I searched abc.com and watched all of the trailers, but i could not find one with the song in the trailer. if anyone could help that would be super!

Back