The Matrix Reloaded

atomicbooger84

Reaction score
does anyone know the name of the music on the dvd menu, i'm assuming it's original soundtrack or something, but i have the soundtracks and haven't been able to find he specific piece of music. thanks

I am almost positive that it was composed by Don Davis. I do not know exactly what the peice is called, but a friend of mine has a Don Davis CD and I know I head it on there.

Afraid I'm gonna have to call you on that, SirBax..

The track on the menu for Disc One is an instrumental version of "I'm Not Running Anymore" by Rob D (aka Rob Dougan). As far as I know, there is no instrumental version of this song available commercially, but the version with lyrics is available on the Rob D album, "Furious Angels."

The track on the menu for Disc Two is an excerpt from "Zion" by Fluke. This track is available on the "Matrix Reloaded" soundtrack, and is infamous for being the track played during the awful Zion rave sequence.

Thanks, i actually found it under "I'm not driving anymore" and i was able to get my hands on an orchestral version and it ROCKS!! Thanks for sending me in the right direction though! and you're right, the zion dance scene sucked hard.

i actually bought Rob D's cd, though i got ripped off and got a promo cd from amazon.com market place.
it's really good, i mean his raspy voice needs getting use to but over all a very good cd. one of those unsung artists.

I'm one of those naughty guys who use p2p, but it was all over the place and sounded awsome.

although, in a side note, so i don't get preached at, i do plan on buying rob d's cd, it' is really amazing, his mix of orchestra and electronic is too cool. you can preview his entire albulm on his webpage. my guess is that the orchestral version is somewhere on a matrix soundtrack, since his stuff was used very often.

rob d's album comes with 2 discs - one with him singing in one and one all instrumental

I have looked every where for the music (i believe it's techno) from the

motorcycle scene in the Matrix Reloaded.

I :huh: have no clue where to find it. :angry:

If anyone knows anything about that music clip can ya'll let me know

The song you're looking for is on the Matrix Reloaded soundtrack. It's called "Mona Lisa Overdrive" by Juno Reactor & Don Davis.

Thanks for the help, unfortunately I can't seen to find the song any where on zhe internet. Can any one help???

the scene in the garage after neo fights in the mansion. there is a song that plays in that short car garage scene. after that it switches songs when they leave the garage. that short song isn't on the soundtrack. can u guys help me out? thanx

Its called "Double Trouble" in the bootleg full soundtrack but it doesn't really sound the same as the movie though

whats the song when the agents give some a package and then they come in and neo fights them i think. thats a sick tune, i know there are enough matrix threads already, but, please help...

Hi CreeksideBaller,

Sounds like you're describing one of the first fights in the movie. I believe it's the instrumental version of 'Furious Angels' by Rob Dougan.

Link 1
(Disc 2, track 2)

Link 2
(Disc 1, track 4)

Hope that helps.

Regards,

CJ.

Hey Guys!

I'm looking for the song played during the steamy naught scene with Neo/Trinity, the scene how everyone else is dancing after Morpheus gave everyone a speech?

I just stumbled into this site and after searching for this one song over the year I hope someone can help me! The song is not in the soundtrack (correct me if I'm wrong) (I used to preview button on amazon).

Thank you!

Zion - Fluke

It's on the enhanced soundtrack. On amazon, click 'list all 12 tracks' then listen to the sample :)

Ah yes that' right. I just checked Amazon and yes it does actually have that beat now I think about it. I got the song off iTunes now. Thanks heaps!

Back