Breaking Bonaduce

PopTartTonic

Reaction score
There is an intense instramental song at the very beginning of the eposode of Breaking Bonaduce on VH1 that played tonight (9-12-05). The eposode was about the afair that he had with anouther woman and the song plays at there beginning of the show when it shows his wife driving in her car. I have heard this song in other tv shows and movies, but I have no idea what it is. Help me out?!

The song that's playing in the trailer to the show is called "Love Burns" by the Black Rebel Motorcycle Club...hope this is the one you were looking for I know how anguishing it is when you can't find out info about a song.

I can usually answer the MTV/VH1 background music questions. What did the song sound like?

Does anyone know any of the songs played tonight on "Breaking Bonaduce" it was the episode "No Time For Love" I would like to get all of the songs if i can espeacially the one when he is pouring the vodka in his cranberry juice....

Thanx

When the episode next airs, I'll see which songs I can recognize.

Hey, does anyone know that song that is playing in the background, when Danny comes outside of the liquor store, after his wife leaves him standing in the driveway, on her way to band practice? It's when he pours the vodka into cranberry juice and chugs it.

All I could catch of the lyrics were either, "Will I fallllll" or "When I fallllll".

Thanks.
-R-

What is the name of that song used in the first episode (I think it's the first) when Gretchen is in her van......it sounds classical and they only use bits of it when they flash to her....there's some other song they play when flashing to Danny, but I'm looking for the classical sounding one when Gretchen is talking........any ideas???? I believe it's towards the beginning of the episode. HELP! :blink:

what is the name of the song that they always play in breaking bonaduce and laguna beach where the guitar kind of sounds like the guitar from alkaline trio-radio?

the songs i'm looking for are the one that is played in the previews of upcoming episodes.. there is no lyrics in what they play.. just a piano, and i think guitar. it's played in most of the trailers except for the ones that black rebel motorcycle plays. the second song i'm looking for was played in the latest episode "out of control." and its when danny comes home after freaking out, and he's on the couch crying and says 'the woman i would kill for.. doesn't really exsist." anyone got a clue? i'd appreciate it.

The Used?
I don't know, I just remember him yelling that ^.
I'll look into it possibly being The Used though,
and post my findings.

Thanks.

Originally posted by still kisses@Oct 11 2005, 01:14 PM
and its when danny comes home after freaking out, and he's on the couch crying and says 'the woman i would kill for.. doesn't really exsist."
Death Cab For Cutie "Title and Registration"

Nah, it's not The Used..

The vocals sound more like
Earshot. It was such a short clip
that I couldn't make it all out...

I'll keep trying.

Thanks again.

Back