Coded Arms Assault

PsychoJJ

Reaction score
Im looking to find the song used in the codedarms assault trailer for ps3. There are two different trailers and the one I am talking about has a female vocal track. The song has a great melody to it. Any help would be great.

Ok this is driving me nuts. Ive checked just about ever game forum on the net and everyone loves the song and wants to know who it is or what its called but no one can figure it out. This is going to haunt me.

Here is a link to the trailer...

trailer

Come on gang. This is killing. I have yet to be let down by this forum when it comes to those tuff trailer and commercial tunes. Why must my hopes and dreams be smashed?!?!?!?! :(

Yeah, a tad on the pathetic side but this is seriously killing me. <_<

Im interested in findin out too...but my search has been nothing but failure...im starting to think I wont find out till later after the game has been released and reviewed...I dont know if its already out but surely its still new so soundtrack relations will probally be later... lol I did manage to write down most of the lyrics..if anyone is interested I post it

Thats pretty much what I have finally chaulked it up to is wait and pray its on the soundtrack and it wasnt a trailer only song. If its on the soundtrack then it will be an easy find once the game is released and the soundtrack gets out there but if its a trailer only song then it looks like I will still be SOL.

Hey PsychoJJ.

I know how you feel, i have been looking everywhere and i m not giving up.

I did find something close that might ease your pain for now.

Her name is Utada Hikaru, she has worked on a few game titles, some Japanese artist and she is so hot.

Song you want is "Passion" ~opening version

Maybe this site bluelaguna will add codedarms game and then we should have all the sound tracks,. site is pretty good for all the game tracks they do have.
good quality!

Anyway, dont worry, on top of it and will let you know as soon i have the codedarms trailer song.

Caps.

at first i thought it was utada hikaru but the vocals is a bit different in this one...cant wait to find out tho >.<

Still have yet to find out the name or artist of the song in question but I have figured out that with most music I try and find the key to finding it has to be in the lyrics. So if anyone is up to giving me a hand in getting the lyrics nailed down I think we can figure things out from there.

close your eyes a new world
waking to
like a dream I watch
day to day our brief exchanges start
a new rush of feelings entering from these eyes
and courses into this heart
how tricky it is to close ur eyes and see
see your heart smile
and so i start to question
what is this new world waking
what are these new source growing
what is this new world waking
what are these new source growing

close your eyes a new world
then let these dreams find their way
thank todays discoveries
show your heart a new world

----------- thats all the lyrical words i can put together from the trailer.
hope to find the real song soon. lol

hey just throwing this out there but have you heard the girl who sings on the show Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GiG? Sounds alot like her but i can't place a name. just a thought

O yeah...u mean the artist Origa who sang on the GITS tracks. I also thought her voice resembles the same in the video. I as well will join this hunt. The song is a killer

something isnt right...there are rumors going around that this game is actually cancelled. If so, then there is a possiblity that we wont manage to find out who this female singer is.

Well, I spent most of the day dling pretty much everything and anything I could find by not only Origa but also Ilaria Graziano who also did alot of soundtrack work on Ghost in the Shell and I came up with nada. This is seriously starting to bug the hell outta me. Think my next step is to try and contact the game producers or the PR department or something.

Have you tried searching about Michiru Yamane.

She has done tons of music for Konami, maybe she did this song.

It's stuck in my head thanks to you, so I had to download the trailer.

I'll keep looking.

Originally posted by j1ero@Mar 29 2007, 05:34 PM
T_T I Want this song already!! lol
Doesnt look like its going to happen. Ive almost given up hope on this one. :(

yeah man...i tried contacting Konami USA but they have no idea who it could be as well. Im gonna try and contact Konami JApan, they have to kno. however im gonna need someone who speaks japanese....

Now that my cell phone is through verizon I have now also tried to use there song ID application and no matter how many times I try and at what point in the song I try it wont ID the song.

Back