2006 Dodge Nitro "Planet"

What's the "look around and what do you see" significance? Ad title, etc?

Just heard a new song on e the Commercial for the Dodge. Does any one know if it a regular song you can purchase or if it is just a gingle for the ad?
It is a man singing about the world and love

the lyrics go something like "look around and what do you see...." was wondering about the song myself. THe commercial has the Nitro falling through different parts of the world...

It's a remake of "Freedom for the world" by Paul Anka. Perhaps the David Hasselhoff version?

Some of the words contain:"Look around and what do you see."
"Lets fall in love"
"Turn around and what do you see"
Something to do with" Rainbows and Butterflies"
"Open your eyes and what do you see"
Please can any one tell me what this song is and who sings it?
for the Dodge commercial
Toni

I'd really like to know where this song is from, as well. I've heard it was made specifically for the commercial? If so, that's too bad. :( I really wanted to download it.

Well, i know for a fact it's not the Paul Anka version. I think it was made just for the commercial.

The song is definately not "Freedom for the world" by Paul Anka or any other version of that song. The lyrics are totaly different. I too would like to discover the artist and title... My guess is... so far no one has come close to who or what the song may be. Someone out there knows. We need for that person to come through for us. I'm still watching and waiting. the words start
"I look around and what do I see... It's a beautiful world for you and for me...

The Dodge Nitro TV commercial where the car falls through the earth and ends up in China has some guy singing " Look around, and what do you see?" Anyone know who that is, or what the song is?

I saw this commercial tonight.

Hi, I agree, it's not Anka's "Freedom For The World", I also know for a fact the details about the Dodge Nitro "PLANET" song.

As per BBDO DETROIT (The designer of the commercial) the song is performed by a outfit named "ASCHE & SPENCER" and the official song title is "Planet". Now for the bad news...Dodge owns the song rights that was specifically created for the ad campaign, and isn't available to the public.
I tried and failed to optain a copy to enjoy the cocktail type "Tom Jones / Englebert" sounds.

If anyone should have the energy to contact BBDO DETROIT and beg and plead.

GOOD LUCK and KEEP ME POSTED

Reactions: jca
Hello to all. This past summer dodge ran a cool commercial with a Nitro falling through a hole in the earth and going through where it pops out in China. I really liked the song......"a beautiful world"?. But I have'nt seen the commercial for some time. does anyone know the actual name and artist? Great song. Thanks for the help!!

Back