Zales jewelry commercial

skeam

Reaction score
Anybody know what music (a really overplayed sappy kind of tune) is played during this commercial?

The commercial I saw had the instrumental version of Vanessa Carlton's - "Thousand Miles".

I'm so glad I've found this. I had been going crazy not knowing what song it was.

I knew the song the instant it started playing because of the scene in the movie White Chicks. "oh, this is my song"

There is a commercial with two guys walking past each other on the street, I believe it is a kay jewelers commercial. It is a popular song sung by a woman, and I know that I've heard it before, I just never knew the name of it. Thanks.

yes it has a piano at the begining doesnt it? I like the instrumentals to that song. Please answer.

well i really want to know, i think it avril laviegn but i'm nt sure i know a bit of the lyrics " making my way downtown walking fast and i'm homebound" than i don't know nothing! please reply!

VANESSA CARLTON LYRICS

"A Thousand Miles"

Making my way downtown
Walking fast
Faces pass
And I'm home bound

Staring blankly ahead
Just making my way
Making a way
Through the crowd

And I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder....

If I could fall
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass me by
'Cause you know I'd walk
A thousand miles
If I could
Just see you
Tonight

DC Metro area, Evans Jewelry, instrumental version of some way-overplayed chick/piano tune by an (apparently) forgettable Lisa Loeb clone. I need to identify it even though I hate it so my brain will leave me alone. It has a sappy piano hook with viral takeover ability.

Methinks you might be talking about ...

Vanessa Carlton - "A Thousand Miles"

Enjoy!? :p :lol:
There you go.

Yes. Yes, that's the one. Good lord. I've heard that song 12 kazillion times and have never even HEARD of Vanessa Carlton. Anonymous overexposure...curious. Thank you.

Back