Chase Freedom credit card

NeedsMusic

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what the song is that's used in the Chase credit cards "Freedom" ads. I remember the one with the butterflies best (where the butterflies had words like "cash" or "points" printed on them and would change color) but there's also the one with the couple on the island.

The lyrics I could catch are

"'Cause I'm free/to do what I please/any old time..."

Any help is appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Is it this one?

The Soup Dragons Lyrics - I'm Free Lyrics

Artist: The Soup Dragons Lyrics
Song: I'm Free Lyrics
Don't be afraid of your freedom
Freedom

I'm free
To do what I want
Any old time
I said I'm free
To do what I want
Any old time

I say
Love me hold me
Love me hold me
'Cause I'm free

To do what I want
Any old time
And I'm free
To be who I choose
Any old time

I say love me hold me
Love me hold me
'Cause I'm free

I say love me hold me
Love me hold me
'Cause I'm free

To do what I want
To be what I want
Any old time
And I'm free
To be who I choose
To get my booze
Any old time

I say love me
(Love me forever)
Hold me
(And love will never die)
Love me hold me
'Cause I'm free

Do you hear what I say
These are the words me hear from my grandaddy
Come on
Who say nothing in this world like when a man know he free
Free from the lackamissa (?)
Free from the dee (?)
Free like a butterfly
Free like a bee

Said it's nice to be free
Nice to be free
Free from the lackamissa (?)
Free from the dee (?)
Don't be afraid of your freedom

'Cause I'm free
To do what I want
Any old time
(I'm a new creation)

'Cause I'm free
To do what I want
Any old time
(Don't be afraid of your freedom)

'Cause I'm free
To do what I want
To be what I want
Any old time
I said I'm free
To be who I choose
To get my booze
Any old time

Yep, it's "I'm Free" by The Stones, and they "sold out" some time ago, tulipa. ;)

whats the name of the Stones song in this CHASE freedom credit card commercial...the lyrics say something like "free, free" ???

Copied this "out of context"."The new card is being supported with an integrated marketing and advertising campaign, including print ads in major publications, and an ad by McGarry Bowen, New York that can be seen both in broadcast and online and features a remix of The Rolling Stones’song “I’m Free"." I've heard the commercial and it sounds pretty much original except towards the end where it sounds like they're singing in the shower.

This is sort of embarrassing. I thought that I have every Rolling Stones album
that there is. But, when I heard the Chase FRreedom credit card ad, Alziemers
set in. The song starts out as "I'm free....."
If you all could pump my brain as to what the song title is, I would love you for ever. Thank you.

umm THAT is the name of the song "i'm free" off the singles 65-67 album..

If you're looking to complete your RS album collection, it's originally from "December's Children (And Everybody's)" - US Version. It's also on the British Release "Out of our Heads" which lead to the Children's album.

It's the Stones in the ad, however, according to the ad agency and my ears, it's a remix.

well, a new remix emerged in the new chase card commerical, different from the ones running in last year

the old one

"I'm Free" by the Soup Dragons (original artist: not sure who did the lame cover for the commercial)

There are several remixes and covers with Jagger mixed-in of the Stones "I'm Free" used in the card ads. Good luck in picking one.

I can 100% guarantee you that the new one is the Hot Chip remix of the Rolling Stone's "I'm free"

I own the remix, I've compared it to the commercial... that's it! :D

Hope this helps!

So I cant remember now if its Chase or Capital One, but I think Chase. Theres the song "I'm Free'' (Rolling Stones - before my time). However, there's a newer one with an upbeat remix part at the beginning. Is this a separate song, (techno track)? Or something they just added?

Thanks! I really like the beat at the beginning even though I dont like the I'm Free song lol.

Corey

Thanks! I couldnt decide how to do a search for the answer if it had already been done, because I wasnt sure which bank. LOL

Back