The N

Burke3199

Reaction score
what is the song playing in the promo commercial for the N network. It has all the casts members from Instant Star, Degrassi and South of Nowhere. Looks like they are meeting a bunch of fans. The song is some alternative band and the commercial ends with the lyrics "only in my dreams"

One guess:

Falling Up - Exit Calypsan (Only In My Dreams)

This white blows, so softly

The movement still is in my mind

This flag from in Reedsport

Will start to catch beneath the wind

Catch beneath the wind

It's only in your dreams

It's only in your dreams

So exit the fall, and now it's over

It's only in your dreams

This flight comes, it's nameless

The dark is calling out my name

Escape with, no traces

The movement burns inside my veins

Burns inside my veins

It's only in your dreams

It's only in your dreams

It's only in your dreams

By now this tide is here

I thought I made it clear

This is the threat

This is the fall

Dreams

It's only in your dreams

It's only in your dreams

And now it's over

Or...

See if:

Nat Baldwin's "Only In My Dreams"

is what we are looking for.

nope, sorry none of those are it. thanks for the suggestion tho

Yep it's On Top Of The World by Boys Like Girls! Thanks, I was looking for this song too.

About 2 years ago there was a commercial on the-n. I was a TV line up of Degrassi, South of Nowhere, and Instant star. It was NOT speed of sound by coldplay. I was a very fast-paced song. Definetly a rock song. The commercial was in green and black.It almost looked like an anti-propoganda theme. It was awesome, and i looked everywhere but, I can not find it. PLEASE help me, thanks.

There was a line-up commercial for the-n. It had some great music, the words were not really easy to make out. It had a very strong guitar. it was not "Speed of Sound", though. It was in green and black though. In one part of the commercial, it show two boys (JT and Danny from degrassi) argiung over a baby doll, and the doll gets tosed up into the air. THANKS!!!

Years ago, around 2003 or 2004 to be more specific, there was a commercial on what is now Teenick that had a song with very few words. The commercial showed a girl at her locker and I believe that she was having trouble opeing it; anyways, a guy walked by and he smiled at her and she smiled at him, then they played the music. The song was just people singing: doo, doo, doo, doo, then doo doo doooo doo; lol I am sorry but that is the best that I can do. The song was also featured on an episode of Cribs with a young blond boy who was a surfer or something. I would really be grateful to whomever can tell me the correct name and artist of this song. :D

Come on, does anyone even have an idea of what this song may be called? There are no words except "doo" basically. It was a commercial advertising The-N. It was played back around the time when they started showing Daria. Someone please throw out some ideas because I have been trying to figure out the name of this song for years :(.

Back