another toughy that is driving me crazy

cchs08

Veteran Member
Reaction score
the song says spin me like a record or something like that
its from the 60's 70's or 80's not sure
hope this helps any1

"You Spin Me Round Like A Record' by Dead Or Alive

:lol: Wow that makes me feel old. Haha, that reminds me. Someone else posted that once only they said that they lyrics were, "you spin me red rum baby red rum. like record baby right red red rum." :lol:

thans leone
that song is the shit
i have heard in tons of movies and commercials but only the spin me like a record part only

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Nov 3 2006, 11:33 PM
you spin me red rum baby red rum. like record baby right red red rum." :lol:
:lol: That's The Shining Remix.

*rimshot*

Originally posted by leone+Nov 4 2006, 12:41 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Nov 4 2006, 12:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Nov 3 2006, 11:33 PM
you spin me red rum baby red rum. like record baby  right red red rum."  :lol:

*rimshot* [/b][/quote]
absolutely fascinating
can we get this shining remix?

Originally posted by cchs08+Nov 3 2006, 11:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cchs08 @ Nov 3 2006, 11:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by leone@Nov 4 2006, 12:41 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland
@Nov 3 2006, 11:33 PM
you spin me red rum baby red rum. like record baby right red red rum." :lol:

*rimshot*
absolutely fascinating
can we get this shining remix? [/b][/quote]
Have you seen the movie The Shining?

okay so i know its from the movie the shinning
wats the remix called?
i need to look it up and find it on limewire

No, there's no remix. She was making a joke because the little boy in the movie says "red rum" so she was referring to the movie but there is no actual remix like that. :)

that sux
it would be hilarious and awesome at the same time

The song is "You spin me round (like a record)" by Dear or Alive btw. I don't think that was answered yet in this post. If it was sorry, I didn't read closely enough lol. Anyways enjoy, it' gets stuck in my head alot :)

I like the version of this song used in the movie The Wedding Singer; sung by Adam Sandler.

Back