What brought you here..

Sir_Garland

Pro Member
Reaction score
October 16th was my 2 year anniversary with adtunes and I had to stop and remember what brought me here and that made me curious to know what brought everyone else here.

For me, it was two commercials.

The one was a volkswagen taureg commercial that played Ariel Ramirez by Richard Buckner and the other was a commercial that played The Weight by The Band.

So what about all of you?

Beer commercial! :leela: But I didn't join 'til about a year after I found the site.

I think I joined the day I found it and was in the basement within minutes. Although I will admit that it took me a while to finally feel comfortable there. *sniff* And now.. you're all like family. :cry: :p

:lol: The family you wouldn't dare invite over for the holidays. :naughty:

:lol:

Man, I need to get my halloween pics developed. He was a fireman but only for like 5 minutes until he pitched a fit and we put him in his pj's.

:lol: Aww, is this like the thing with the cake frosting? :wub:

Yeah. :wub: Cause the coat wasn't plastic but more like a raincoat type where it's kind of squeaky on the outside and that drove him nuts. :wub:

:wub: You get to repeat that story over and over when he's a teenager. :devil:

I can't remember exactly what trailer it was, but I was having a difficult time finding the name of a musical piece played in some trailer and lo and behold someone posted it here. I like soundtrack.net as well for trailer music, but they never posted specific name titles.

And now I am a semi-regular I guess. :unsure: Sometimes I am around while sometimes I disappear for a while. :nerd:

Originally posted by goodasgold@Nov 3 2006, 11:26 PM
I can't remember exactly what trailer it was, but I was having a difficult time finding the name of a musical piece played in some trailer and lo and behold someone posted it here. I like soundtrack.net as well for trailer music, but they never posted specific name titles.

And now I am a semi-regular I guess. :unsure: Sometimes I am around while sometimes I disappear for a while. :nerd:
You are a regular I would say. You're just not completely addicted like some of us other geeks. :p

wub.gif You get to repeat that story over and over when he's a teenager. devil2.gif

I actually do have a good story now. When I picked him up from daycare the other day he was just sitting there on the floor with his finger up his nose and I said his name and he turned and looked at me and there was this huge bugger on his cheek.

Or I could just say how when he was first brought home from the hospital and the first few times we changed his diaper he would piss and it go straight back and his peed all over himself. And it would make him mad and he would cry.

:lol: Yes. He will have a fear of waterfallls or something.

:lol: He shall fear boogers and diapers forever.

:lol: Okay, remember how on Parenthood that kid puts a bucket over his head and runs into the wall? Well that remindes of this thing that Connor does where he will sit up straight against a wall and just lightly rock back and forth so that his head hits the wall. This completely freaks Sean out and he has this huge fear that Connor will be nutty because he does that. I tried to tell him that kids just do weird shit and I have him that Parenthood example but he's still leary of it. :lol:

Compromise, put him on the couch next time. :lol:

:lol: Who, Connor or Sean?? :p J/k

Sean's in the other room watching Bill Mahr and I can hear him every so often mumble under his breath "that's bullshit." I'm thinking then why watch it if it's just going to piss you off. You obviously don't agree with the guy so watching a show where he expresses his opinions is only going to piss you off. :lol:

The battery in the remote must've died and he didn't want to get up to change the channel. :lol: Boys are lazy. :)

Back