Korbel champagne

farragh

Reaction score
Does anyone know the song from the korbel champagne commercial, where the guy is on the plane and he is watching the flight attendant pour the champagne in first class. The song starts " dance with me across the ocean"

Does anyone know who the artist/song is from the new Korbel Champagne commercial? It was also used in a September episode of Grey's Anatomy where Sarah Ramirez (?) was dancing in the basement of the hospital?

Thanks - DMM

There is this commercial on, you see a guy sitting in his airplane seat and a bigger guy squeezes in. The first guy is looking at the stewardess pouring drinks in first class and she yanks the curtain shut. "I should have upgraded." Its an old style song, 'dance with me, across the ocean.' All sultry. Anyone know the song?

"Mating Game"by Bittersweet

“Dance with me across the ocean floor
Sail away to heaven's open door
Step right up you're the next contestant
In this sweet charade
Take a number, wait while I twist your fate

On the mating game
Mating game

I am horrible at explaining. It was a female singer. The bottle on the screen and the beverage was exploding out the top. Short commercial. Anyone have any ideas? It's been bothering me for awhile, thanks!!

Its advertising Korbel Champagne, I just seen it 2min ago and came on Adtunes looking for it... I'm wondering what this song is too.

I watched "The Devil Wears Prada" last night and I swear I heard the same song in the scene at her friends gallery. I could be wrong, the song is becoming more distant because i havent seen the commercial in awhile. :)

I watched "The Devil Wears Prada" last night and I swear I heard the same song in the scene at her friends gallery.

Which song are you referring to?

i think i found it. its been so long since ive seen it. but is it also in that Bebe commerical with Mischa Barton? If so its Bittersweet-Bittersweet Faith. They have a myspace. its .com/thematinggame. they are really good!

or the name of the song was "the mating game" i suck at this
and i just discovered search :)

i just saw the commercial for Korbel Champagne and i really like the song on it. it's a girl singing. i don't really know anything else about.

Originally posted by doctormemory@Dec 10 2006, 12:19 AM
"Mating Game"by Bittersweet

“Dance with me across the ocean floor
Sail away to heaven's open door
Step right up you're the next contestant
In this sweet charade
Take a number, wait while I twist your fate

On the mating game
Mating game
Is this it?

It is already answered in this thread in the posts preceding this one.

Originally posted by doctormemory@Dec 31 2006, 02:23 AM
It is already answered in this thread in the posts preceding this one.
Probably due to a merge of these thread(s) that I didn't mark as "Merged".

Lol! It seems the answer has been here for a long time. I just saw the commercial, and came here for the answer. Glad to see it's got quite the following. Thanks to all posters! Cheers!

Back