Babel

nothing again? how come i always want to find the impossible songs!

yea thats the song at the start, im lookin for the fast one near the end.
thanks tho

that last piece in the trailer (to me) seems like an original or mixed from a world sounds collection..also Mr Inarritu's films (director) have been scored by Gustavo Santaloalla or something..who is know for obscure tunes like that. you could try him or wait for a soundtrack...

The middle song is Vincent Hops Train - James Newton Howard...not sure if that song is part of the "3rd song" from the trailer though

thats in the trailer but its not the song im lookin for unfortunatley

The trailer (at least the one I watched) starts and ends with The Rifle by Harry Gregson-Williams off of the Phone Booth Soundtrack

Phone Booth (2003)-Harry Gregson -Williams

Collateral (2004):"Vincent hops train"-James Newton-Howard

Does anyone know the name of the song in the second Babel commercial that starts with text saying somehting to the effect "evil is universal, but so is hope" or somehitng similar. i couldnt find a link to the actual trailer, i could only find the long one.
anyone?
thanks

I don't know how many songs are played in that trailer, suam101, but I do know that I heard "My Name is Lincoln" from the soundtrack/score to The Island.

Greetings. I rep the Two Steps From Hell music library.
The cue in the 'Babel' trailer that starts when the credits roll (after the boys look at each other and run) is 'Trafficking orc' from Two Steps From Hell Vol. 1 Two Steps From Hell

Originally posted by suam101@Nov 6 2006, 06:43 PM
Does anyone know the name of the song in the second Babel commercial that starts with text saying somehting to the effect "evil is universal, but so is hope" or somehitng similar. i couldnt find a link to the actual trailer, i could only find the long one.
anyone?
thanks
I know the commercial definitely has "My Name is Lincoln" from "The Island" soundtrack, at least for the last 3/4 of the commercial. I would love it if someone had a link to it; it was a great commercial.

does anyone know the name of the song near the end of the ad? its a very slow epic sounding song. i havent been able to find the trailer online as an example, but its such a pretty song. thanks!

Back