Heroes

Darien

Reaction score
I hope this is the correct forum...

Anyways, I was wondering if anybody could tell me what the song is featured in the trailer, it's featured in the beginning after the first clip and again towards the end, it's the instrumental and just really good.

Thanks to anyone that can help. :)

It's "Forgiven" from the [new] "Battlestar Galactica" Season One Soundtrack composed by Bear McCreary. The music McCreary has composed for the show is really great, I think it's the best on television. I've been listening to the Season Two Soundtrack since it came in the mail from La La Land Records yesterday.

Oh geeze, being a BSG fan myself, I should've known this. I knew I recognized it somewhere. But thanks so much, it was the right one. :)

It's the longest promotion I've seen yet...the girl's voice has a technoish feel but it's a slower song...here are some of the lyrics

"where are we
what is going on
what did she sayyyyy"

Just caught this commercial tonight so I'd like to know as well. It's hard to make out the lyrics because of the way it's sang but it sounds like it starts with

Jeremy
what is going on
spin around

It sounds kind of like Imogen Heap but more... "techno-ized".

i agree 100%...i was thinking of frou frou a bit but a more morphed version

It is indeed Imogen Heap... good guessing, guys. :) The song's called "Hide and Seek."

What is the song that is playing during the commercial for this new NBC series?

It's the commercial with a montage of the characters.

Does anyone know the name of the group or song used by NBC in one of it's trailers for their new show "Heroes?" I've only seen this trailer once, but the music is vocals in tight, closed harmony - it's quiet and sounds eerie and haunting. I've never heard anything like it and if you've heard it once, you'll know what music I'm talking about.
I caught the end of a song by this same group when I was listening to the radio station kcrw out of California - and never heard them again until I saw this trailer on NBC. I've emailed NBC but they've not responded. This is driving me nuts!

Thanks for these links - I love Imogene Heap. I found these songs in the archives before I posted, but they are from a different trailer than the one I saw - and I've only seen it once. It has unmistakeable vocals, either one person singing several tracks or many voices harmonizing together in closed harmony. It's the lush, ethereal sound of Enya but the harmonies are much edgier, Amy Lee and Evanescence or some of the old Cranberries music has harmonies like these - lots of closed fifths. I don't know how else to describe it - it's unlike anything I've heard anywhere else. Thanks for the post.

A crazy a capella song for the new "heroes" commercial on tonight during deal or no deal. anyone know what it is?

Ok the song is from the newest promo for Heroes, they talk about whats gonna happen in the coming weeks how all the "gifted" ones will meet up and at the end of the commercial it says "Save the Cheerleader, save the world". If anyone knows what this song is please let me know.

Are you talking about the song at the end that goes something like...

The lines between us disappear
It starts now and it starts here

and then keeps repeating 'Together' at the end?

No, there is music that is replayed at the end of most of the two minute replays on NBC's Heroes website. It is instrumental music, very epic sounding, and usually occurs when they're like "next week, so and so blah blah blah. Don't miss next week." Rising choral and instrumental. And this cue at least is definitely not Krystal Meyers. Does anyone know what it iS?

Any luck finding what song this is? I haven't been so interested in finding a song since I first heard O Fortuna-I love music like this and it's killing me that I can't find it anywhere-any and all help would be vastly appreciated...cheers.

I'm also looking for this.

It was featured in the movie "The Secret" and is now being used to promote the release of the DVD. You can hear most of it in this preview clip,

Is it from an up coming E.S. Posthumus album? I love it but, it's very hard to find out who composed it.

Hi all,
For a long time i have heard this song again and again in many different places and I've always wanted to know what it's called. Most recently I heard it in this trailer for the show 'Heroes' here in Australia. I have tried many times to discover the name without any luck, which frustrates me because the song is so common :p
Please help me find the name,
Thanks,
Nathan

It's called "Dethroned", and it's by X-Ray Dog, a music studio that produces tunes for trailers.

Back