Medium Season 2

Seren8

Advanced Member
Reaction score
anyone know what song was playing when the medium's teenage self was in the bathroom at the club and her friend walks in? we hear the music just briefly through the door as she comes into the restroom. sounded kinda 80s, which would probably make sense as it's a flashback... ;)

I know I knew the song when i saw the episode, do you remember the lyrics at all?

No I sort of recognized it, that's what's kinda frustrating. But I don't even have it taped or anything to check it out again. It was so quick, too. You have a very good ear to have recognized it that quick, even if you don't remember it! If you do think of it again, let me know...

;) Hey, very cool. Thank you! I knew I should know that! Was driving me crazy! Thanks again! :D :lol:

Anyone know the what the Starting theme song to medium is.... :)

please it would be greately appreciated thanks..... :D

A Mychael Danna wrote the theme probably just for the show. He and his brother Jeff (who were both born in Canada) are quite a team writing scores for movies such as Vanity Fair, Girl Interupted and some others.

Hope this helps.

Junebuggie

Can anyone help me out with the song title and artist of the song in tonights episode of 'Medium'? I didn't get the lyrics down, but it was in several scenes at the end of the show.
Thanks!!

I didn't watch it, but I think "Lullaby" by the Dixie Chicks was supposed to used in the finale.

Yes, it was "Lullabye" from the new Dixie Chicks album, "Taking The Long Way."

Just watched Medium this evening (the one where Allyson dreams of having a different life, different husband, being a lawyer) and there was a country-ish tune that played throughout that was very thematic to the epdisode...the only sippet of the lyrics that I can remember is "How long dow you want to be loved, is forever enough..." etc. It sort of sounded like Emy Lou Harris, but my knowledge of country singers is pretty limited...

It was a nice tune and I'd like to track it down...

hg guy

I just saw this on tv. I remember hearing the song before and not knowing who sings it or even the name of it. Click on Feature Video when you go here and you'll here it:
http://www.nbc.com/Medium/
Hope you guys can help. Thanks for reading.

Hi there- it is by Tegan and Sara- " Walking with the Ghost"- Look on iTunes for it :D

I am looking for the song from Medium season 2 the final episode what was the song playing throughout the episode??

Back