Cadillac "Past to Present"

roahboah

Reaction score
Cadillac "Past to Present"

Folks,
saw a new Cadillac ad yesterday during the Giants/Bucs game. The commercial shows Caddys from past decades up to the present and ends with the 'Life, Liberty, and the pursuit' logo.
What's the song playing? Male vocal. I can make out the first line 'see me walking down the street'....
thanks in advance,
roah

Been looking. Sure hope the song's found. Sounds really good.

Punkrocker by the Teddybears featuring Iggy Pop ?

does anyone know what song is in the new Cadillac commercial? The commercial starts by showing a turn of the century Caddy and travels through time showing a progression of cadillacs along the way.

Hey there, found the info for the song :D Its Punkrocker by the Teddybears featuring Iggy Pop. Enjoi

Saw it yesterday and knew immediatly it was Iggy Pop just wasnt sure who with ?

Thanks ! :D

Was gonna add I was big Stooges fan through the 80's while in High School but forgot to put it in ...

Sorry for the extra post --> Need an Edit Button :p <--

There is this Cadillac commercial (and not the one from a few pages back) that shows a variety of cadillacs, from 1902 onwards. It plays on CNBC all the time since it started a few weeks back.

The song has a line that goes "and bored with looking good..."

I love the song and would love to find out what it is!

Thought I would also add that this song has been dose bye the band "Caesars Palace" on their 'Cherry Kicks" album ,the Teddybears version minus Iggy is about the best Ive heard so far.

Cheers : )~

If you guys like this one, check out the version by Caesars, I think it's the original. Great song!

Back