Honda Ridgeline

farbeyond

Sandman
Reaction score
Hi, I saw a commercial for the Honda Ridgeline and there was a cool song that played in the background. There were not really lyrics just the common yodeling sound "Yo A Lay Hee Who". Does anyone know what the song is?

I have not heard it but it very well could be "Odessa Yodel" from Wylie & the Wild West. It can be found on Itunes on their Ridin the Hi-Line CD.

I emailed Wylie Gustafson regarding this ad. Got a quick reply. He said although he hasn't heard it yet, it is probably "Odessa Yodel". He's done several tv ads and is the "Yahoo" in the Yahoo ads. Additionally, this song can be found at amazon and itunes.

I checked with a musician acquaintance who feels the song is much different than Wylie's "Odessa Yodel.

Anyone know the name of the song in the car commercial (don't know car name?) that has two dark reddish suv cars rounding up a bunch of single colored other suvs. Its supposed to look like cattle or sheep being rounded up and put into a parking lot. At the end of the commercial the window opens and its a dog "driving" the car. The settings go from the countryside to the city to a parking lot.
I'd like to know the name of this country song that plays in the background. Old country its sounds like not like pop country. Help please?

No idea. The search has been on for this ad for quite some time. It's an ad for the Honda Ridgeline "pick'em" up truck. I don't know about the yodeling part, however, the guitar at the end with the church bell sounds very familiar; kind of like something Johnny Cash would have done.

I love the sound of this music...a little "sons of the Pioneers' but they're pretty old school. It's not the Yosemie Sam commercial...can anyone help?
Thanks!

Okay, let's bring this discussion back from the dead. Someone please tell me what the song is from the old Ridgeline ad

Back