baby daddy
Reaction score
Ugly Betty :wub:
Heroes :wub:
Kidnapped <-- got cancelled already :rolleyes:
Justice
Studio 60
Shark <--I like James Woods, shut up! :lol:

Yep to all those but Shark, I watched the first few episodes and just couldn't get into it. Justice is bitchin though, I like the end. :)

Cancelled?? Are they just gonna leave the kid in Mexico like that? :(

Oh, and I tried to watch Studio 60 but our power went out right as it started so I missed it, and when you miss the pilot you pretty much can't get into the rest of the show.

30 Rock is good too. I've been watching Men In Trees for something to do.. it's ok.. Ann Heche's character makes me wanna kick a baby though. :ph34r:

The creators had a back-up plan: If the show didn't get picked up, then they cut the storyline to 13 episodes so the fans have closure. :)

It's on Saturdays now but you can watch 'em online too. Which is great 'cause I forget and usually miss the first 10-20 minutes.

That's mainly the reason why I watch Justice. :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 27 2006, 04:57 PM
I've been watching Men In Trees for something to do.. it's ok.. Ann Heche's character makes me wanna kick a baby though. :ph34r:
:lol: That's how I started watching Brothers and Sisters. There's nothing on after Desperate Housewives and I don't feel like changing the channel.

Scrubs season premiere is Thursday November 30th at 9 eastern/8 central. That means My Name Is Earl at 8, The Office at 8:30 and Scrubs at 9. Yee Ha

I haven't gotten into any of the new shows this year. But I was really interested in that Heroes show. Maybe when it comes out on DVD I will check it out.

I just stuck to the shows that I got into in the past years. The Office, Lost, Battlestar Galactica. Plus I like watching shows on DVD now. I started watching X-Files and Arrested Development on DVD.

Originally posted by goodasgold@Oct 28 2006, 12:34 AM
Plus I like watching shows on DVD now. I started watching X-Files and Arrested Development on DVD.
I'm gonna wait 'til the summer to stock up on bunch of shows. Bye bye bank account! :leela:

We're having a really spare Christmas this year cause my entire family is basically broke, and I WAS gonna ask for Grey's season 2 but eff that, it'd be like my only gift. :blink: $50!!

50?! :blink: Crap.

eBay? :naughty:

Pfft, it'd go for $45 on there, then you have to pay shipping.

We need to start our own auction site.

Originally posted by leone+Oct 28 2006, 07:55 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Oct 28 2006, 07:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-goodasgold@Oct 28 2006, 12:34 AM
Plus I like watching shows on DVD now. I started watching X-Files and Arrested Development on DVD.
I'm gonna wait 'til the summer to stock up on bunch of shows. Bye bye bank account! :leela: [/b][/quote]
:lol: Yes, too many good shows and too little money. When I take over the world I will make DVD's free. :)

:woo: Well in that case, Scrubs, Arrested Development, Dead Like Me, Keen Eddie, House, of course.... I'm missing a few. :p

Back