Honda Crave CR-V commercial

Boo_108

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know the song that's used in the Honda C-RV Crave car commercial?
I don't think it's the Morningwood - Nth Degree song.

How 'bout this one?

I didn't know Morningwood - Nth Degree was also used for Honda, I only know of it being on the Mercury Milan ad.

Hi,

Actually I'm looking for the coffee one. It's the one that's kind of jazzy like and a woman is singing. I only saw the end half of the commercial and I think she sings "a cup, a cup".

I found out the song is called Java Jive.
U can read about it here.

Both versions by the Manhattan Transfers and the Ink Spots don't sound like the one on the ad (only cuz the Amazon clip is 30 sec and the portion played had male voices.) Maybe it was recorded by an anonymous female singer just for the ad.

Okay, so this youtube video is of the Manhattan Transfers singing Java Jive and it seems that there are 2 guys and 2 gals in the group. Unfortunately, they sing the chorus? altogether, which is the part of the song in the ad. And Ink Spots is all guys so I don't think that female singer is a real artist.

Thanks. That's the song. I like the commercial version better. I think the woman sings it much better than either The Ink Spots or Manhattan Tranfer.

I wanted to know the names of the songs for the new CRV commercials...specially the one with the mocha song...it was a song about coffee and the car changes color when "coffee" gets poured in it.

Thanks

It is called Java Jive. Words and music are by Milton Drake and Ben Oakland. Manhattan Transfer has previously recorded it.

The camera is panning around the Honda CR-V and you can faintly hear the music playing then all of a sudden it jumps inside the car and the music is louder and it's an older sounding song sang by a woman......does anyone know who this is?

Back