Favorite

bambam0907

Reaction score
Let me start by saying that my Steelers even though they suck this year due to (Big Ben's injury and not to mention the fact that Cower should have never played him as early as he did) are my favorite football team. Favortite cheerleaders are with out a doubt the Dolphin cheerleaders. I have a serious crush on one of them, but i do not think she would give me the time of day :( , because i do not make millions or paly football for a pro team. Oh, well i guess a guy can dream though. :D :D

When it comes to football my allegiance changes from year to year. This year I am cheering for Indianapolis. I did last year as well. Also I like the Bears as well.

i was born in miami so i like the dolphins
ive lived in st. pete for MANY MANY years
and i may possibly be moving to north florida in a couple of years <since i just bought property>
but my heart will ALWAYS belong to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers,no matter where i florida i live!

Originally posted by bambam0907@Oct 26 2006, 06:46 AM
Let me start by saying that my Steelers even though they suck this year due to (Big Ben's injury and not to mention the fact that Cower should have never played him as early as he did)
I think your open parenthesis went on a bit of walkabout.

Besides don't you have a girlfriend?

Originally posted by sunflwrz@Oct 26 2006, 10:19 AM
i was born in miami so i like the dolphins
ive lived in st. pete for MANY MANY years
and i may possibly be moving to north florida in a couple of years <since i just bought property>
but my heart will ALWAYS belong to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers,no matter where i florida i live!
HELL YES. Where in St. Pete are you? I was born at Bayfront and have lived in Pinellas and Pasco pretty much all my life minus a year in Jax and 6 months in god forsaken Michigan.

i live in seminole very close to Lake Seminole Park :p
how long ago did you live here?

Oh no shit? My grandma lived on Barbados Dr. in Seminole and I still think about buying that house from the dude she sold it to. I dream about it all the time. Weird.

Anyway I'm in Pasco right now, NPR area.

The Detroit Lions!!! 1-6 baby all the way. I'm loyal; what can I say.

Yeah my husband too. We're both having a piss poor season this year.

Originally posted by dascoot+Oct 26 2006, 10:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Oct 26 2006, 10:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bambam0907@Oct 26 2006, 06:46 AM
Let me start by saying that my Steelers even though they suck this year due to (Big Ben's injury and not to mention the fact that Cower should have never played him as early as he did)
I think your open parenthesis went on a bit of walkabout.

Besides don't you have a girlfriend? [/b][/quote]
Yea, i got a little carried away and no i do not have a girlfriend anymore. Just girls in general now. Go Steelers.. :D :D

There ya go, sow them wild oats. Woot for polygamy!! :woo:

Just please wear a condom.

i think you should buy your grandmas house specially if you dream about it all the time...thta's telling you something...i dont know what?? but something!

anyway...

~~GO BUCS~~!!! :D

Originally posted by sunflwrz@Oct 29 2006, 11:03 AM
i think you should buy your grandmas house specially if you dream about it all the time...thta's telling you something...i dont know what?? but something!
:lol: I'm tryin to convince my husband of that fact.

Any news on Simms? Is he gone for the season? I haven't been watching the past few weeks.

Detroit Lions fan here. :ph34r:

I wish we had cheerleaders, although what would they have to cheer for?

Originally posted by proof@Oct 29 2006, 10:35 AM
Detroit Lions fan here. :ph34r:

I wish we had cheerleaders, although what would they have to cheer for?
other Lions fans, woo hoo

They can cheer that I can't do the Owen knock-knock joke to my husband.

Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 27 2006, 11:07 PM
There ya go, sow them wild oats. Woot for polygamy!! :woo:

Just please wear a condom.
They hurt too much..

It's when you take a latex glove and blow into it so it looks like a turkey.

Back