World of Warcraft

Originally posted by proof@Oct 26 2006, 01:58 PM
My handle on there is Luvs2spooge.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: *choke, cough, gasp* :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by leone+Oct 26 2006, 10:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Oct 26 2006, 10:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Oct 26 2006, 04:00 AM
:!@#$:
He's still gay for it, I see. [/b][/quote]
Yeah. <_< He's down to just two days a week now *supposedly*, Sundays and Thursdays, and he's done with school so no homework, and yet.. somehow.. he still manages to enter that time warp where I say dinner is ready and two hours later he wanders out of the office and says "Mmm what're we having?"

i feel sorry for you when the expansion comes out next year.
hell, i feel sorry for me because i'm gonna have to deal with all these pale ass people who didn't log off fast enough to get to the store and buy a copy before we run out.
and don't even get me started on the whole collector's edition.

Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 26 2006, 02:07 PM
Yeah. <_< He's down to just two days a week now *supposedly*, Sundays and Thursdays, and he's done with school so no homework, and yet.. somehow.. he still manages to enter that time warp where I say dinner is ready and two hours later he wanders out of the office and says "Mmm what're we having?"
Get one of the dogs to eat an important component of the game. I don't know how it's set up but get 'em to chew on a USB or something. :)

:lol: They've done that, he just buys more. :rolleyes:

Oh well, I'm antisocial anyway. I'm getting acclimated to being alone again.

I just bought it & I'm kinda addicted which is weird cause I don't really get addicted to anything like that..but if anyone is interested I'm 'Krystiana' on ulderman server.

one of my professors is the president of a WoW guild, or something. such a :nerd: ... he's constantly talking about it, and leaving immediately after classes on thursday to go to conventions and such. ugh. drives me crazy when he brings it up.

Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 28 2006, 11:43 AM
It'll get worse, you'll forget to eat meals dude. :lol:
That's actually true. I've lost 4 pounds in 3 days playing this game.

Back