A Good Year

The second song is "Moi... Lolita" by Alizée. The first song is "40ft" by Franz Ferdinand, and the third song is "Chances" by Athlete.

Anybody know what music is used in the trailer?

Thanks,
TMcG

There are 3 songs in the trailer. I am not sure about the 1st or 3rd songs but they sound really familiar. The 2nd song is "Moi Lolita" by Alizee.

ANSWER:

first song is 40 ft by franz ferdinand

Alizee Moi Loilita

and third is Chances by Athelete

Glad you found them. I know why they sound familiar now; its because I already had the songs on my computer.

Can anyone tell me the name or the song that is playing in the movie trailer? Its french I believe. thanks

There are more than one advert though and i am wondering what the other track is that is played in the other advert... does anybody know this one?

There is a new tv spot for "A Good Year" which has a new song (not Alizee or Franz Ferdinand). Can anyone tell me what the song is. I can't hear any words but more like humming over a simple little tune that is pretty.

Thanks for not pointing me to the previous posts about the actual trailer.

i understand the music in the others but i just saw this one at the theater... its where russell crowe is like giving an interview about "A Good Year". Does anyone know the music in this one??

the first song in trailer that goes along with all the different shots of the London business district is 40' by Franz Ferdinand

Does anyone know the name of the song that's played when Russel Crowe is on his way to the vineyards he just inherited? The music ends right when he falls into the swimming pool face down into the mud. The trailer can be found at Apple's website.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/agoodyear/trailerb/

If you don't know the name, maybe someone who knows french can catch the lyrics and post them here. I might be able to find the song that way.

I know that was answered here before, but I can't find the link......
I'll keep searching......

Back