Lexus LS...something...commercial

schleff13

Reaction score
hey, does anyone know what classical music piece is used in the new Lexus LS commercial with the car "taking off" on a runway that is painted like space? I know it's beethoven, but don't know the title. I've actually been looking for the name of this piece for years, to no avail.

Is this the one with the femal voice humming the melody?

I would really like to find this piece of music as well.

i've listened to "ode to joy" and either have or have listened to all his other symphonies with no luck. as for the the humming lady..i've not seen that one on yet. i'll keep an eye out.

does anyone know a website that has some info on TV music?

thanks everyone.

Originally posted by schleff13@Oct 24 2006, 08:48 AM
hey, does anyone know what classical music piece is used in the new Lexus LS commercial with the car "taking off" on a runway that is painted like space? I know it's beethoven, but don't know the title. I've actually been looking for the name of this piece for years, to no avail.
i know what you are talking here, it's a very new lexus commercial, unfortunately i dont remember the music yet

Originally posted by dilligaff@Oct 24 2006, 09:04 AM
Is this the one with the femal voice humming the melody?

I would really like to find this piece of music as well.
that was an old commercial in 2005, the song is "Mozart Symphony No. 40 in G minor: l. Molto Allegro"

youtube Lexus IS350 tv commercial

thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! i've been searching for that piece for YEARS! now i can rest...hehe

Originally posted by schleff13@Oct 24 2006, 08:48 AM
youtubed ;)
Lexus LS TV commercial "Lift Off" (2006)

Originally posted by Space Cataz@Jan 29 2007, 01:58 PM
Wait, is it Mozart or Smetana?
Not...

"Symphony No. 40 in G minor: l. Molto Allegro" by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Get it at Amazon.

...that's for sure...

so it has to be...

"The Bartered Bride" by Bedrich Smetana

Get it at Amazon.

(This Itunes link is to the Overture. Go to Itunes and search for 'bartered bride' to sample the rest.)

Elementary, my dear Watson. If you eliminate the impossible, what remains, no matter how improbable, is the truth.

:D :rolleyes: B) :p :) ;)

Back