Cadillac CTS

paimeii

Reaction score
I just saw a commercial for the Cadillac CTS, and they were playing a rock/electronic song without any words. Does anyone know who is playing it? Thanks.

Is this the one with the camera just zooming around the CTS exterior?! Because if it is I am also interested in this song.

Originally posted by paimeii@Oct 23 2006, 05:05 PM
I just saw a commercial for the Cadillac CTS, and they were playing a rock/electronic song without any words. Does anyone know who is playing it? Thanks.
That is terribly vague! What commercial does not have rock in it?
You have to at least pretend to describe the commercial!

I am also looking for this one. it has the words:

METAL

YOU GET THE IDEA

then it shows the logo.

That song is driving me CRAZY I've been trying to figure it out since I heard it-I really wish someone knew it.

Thanks for trying-but it's neither one of those commercials-I've been trying to get the commercial and can't find it!! It's definatley an alternative music song.

CoolBritannia--YES that's the one THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!
I knew someone would figure it out! Again thanks

I still dont think that's the one..

it sounds like it is definitely for a cadillac commerical, but probably not this one. this one has more of an electronic sound.

RIMS
METAL
You get the idea

are you sure thats the song?

I just saw a recent Cadillac commercial during the Oscars and I believe the song playing wat Dntel's "Last Songs." Maybe this is the song that this post is referring to.

I dont think its that one either. Dntel is too soft. the other one is got an electronic-ish start, then has guitars come in.

I saw that commercial during the Oscars too and it caught my ear.

The song is "Success" by Iggy Popp off the Lust for Life album. I found it on Rhapsody.

Originally posted by paimeii@Oct 23 2006, 05:05 PM
I just replied but it disappeared. I noticed the date of your post, and it seems you're looking for an older commercial for Cadillac. I think the song you want is
“Punkrocker” by the Teddy Bears (featuring Iggy Pop). (The commercial shows the evolution of the car as it drives down the road.)

Originally posted by econtent+Feb 26 2007, 01:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (econtent @ Feb 26 2007, 01:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-paimeii@Oct 23 2006, 05:05 PM
I just replied but it disappeared. I noticed the date of your post, and it seems you're looking for an older commercial for Cadillac. I think the song you want is
“Punkrocker” by the Teddy Bears (featuring Iggy Pop). (The commercial shows the evolution of the car as it drives down the road.) [/b][/quote]
Already answered here:

http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showto...ndpost&p=247805

Again, its still not any of those. its not on youtube or their corporate website. and its def not the punkrocker one...

arggh this is so annoying.

again its the one that says:

RIMS
METAL
YOU GET THE IDEA

the the cadillac logo shows up.

Back