Cold Case Season 4

marysonnie

Reaction score
What is the name of the piano song that plays when the mother runs with the baby out into the snow? It's NOT "Open Arms" by Journey, as that follows immediately afterwards.

Thank you!

Songs played in the last ep:
- Somebody's Baby by Jackson Browne
- Shining Star by The Manhattans
- Harden My Heart by Quarterflash
- Only the Lonely by The Motels
- In the Air Tonight by Phil Collins
- Open Arms by Journey

Here's 2 additional songs that are listed.

10/15: Baby Blues
- Heaven: DJ Sammy & Yanou featuring Do
- This Apparatus Must Be Unearthed: The Mars Volta

Does anyone know the name and artist of the song that was playing when the autistic boy was looking at all the fish tanks in the basement. And, what is the name of the artist and song played at the very end of the show? It sounded like Coldplay?

What was the music playing in the background when the two boys are arguing in a bathroom.
It was tonights show: Sunday, Jan.7

I know Gavin DeGraw - Chariot played at the beginning before the show title came up and The Fray - How to Save a Life played at the end when the kids dad was behind bars.

Cold Case

ok...i remember seeing a cold case episode(i'm pretty sure a NEW epi but I AM NOT SURE! *like within the last 3 weeks*) that was about a guy racing with his friend's girlfriend and her getting paralyzed, then him getting killed outside a movie theater by the friends girlfriend's "admirer' (a firefighter in fact).....

anyone know which episode i'm talking about? and what songs are used in that episode?

Thanks in advance!!!

AHAH! i found the epi...

the "Bad Night" episode..might still need help finding the playlist...

Tom Petty-American Girl
Fleetwood Mac-Go Your Own Way
Player-Baby Come Back
David May-I'll Let You Sleep
Garth-Bitter Lies
Styx-Come Sail Away
Aerosmith-Dream On

Looking for the name of the song that was being played when the 2 cops were at the school talking to the student Rick?? THANKS

Tonights Cold Case featured 2 songs. 1 I know is called " I Wonder" but I dont know the performer. It sounds like an older version maybe 40-50s. I have it later by AJ Croce.

Also, there was a 2nd song played on the jukebox that the black woman, Alice turns off bcause she cant stand to hear it. I dont know the name of that one but iis also an old jazz-blues song.

Does anyone know the name of the episode that played on sunday. There are a couple songs from it I would like. If someone could get the songs from that episode too, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Saving Sammy

original airdate: 10/22/06

Calling All Angels--Train
Blurry--Puddle of Mudd
Someday--Nickelback
Love Pollution--Feeder
Wonderwall--Ryan Adams
In My Place--Coldplay

Episode "Shuffle, ball change"

The instrumental music Maurice (the victim) dances to at his audition, when his dad sees how good he is

The same music was used at the end of Season 5 episode "Family 8108" when Billy narrates his letter he sent to his dad (the victim)

It isn't listed on the episode playlists

Its a beautiful piece of music

Back