Criminal Minds

thorswitch

Reaction score
I just saw a promo for CBS's Wednesday-night lineup, featuring "Criminal Minds" and "CSI:NY". The CSI half of the ad uses a version of "Hot in the City", but I can't tell what song is being used for the "Criminal Minds" portion and it sounds REALLY good. I can barely tell what the lyrics are - it sounds like there's the word "hero" and the phrase "barely survive" in it, but that's just guessing.

Anyone know what song that is?

Thanks!!

Kriselda

I think I saw that promo last week. I'm postive that "Heaven's a Lie" by Lacuna Coil was used, probably during the "Criminal Minds" part. If you can, go here to listen to a sample of the female part and then report back to us:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00006RINF/?tag=adtunes-20

VIDEO:

Set me free
Your heaven's a lie
Set me free with your love
Set me free

I'll have to listen for the ad again - I'd be kind of surprised if it's Lacuna Coil - I'm a BIG fan of theirs and *love* "Heaven's A Lie", but it may well be that because it was a short clip and I wasn't expecting to hear them there that it might have got past me :)

Thanks for the tip - even if that's not the song, it may help steer me in the right direction - and I'll update again after I see the ad again!

Ok, well... I just saw the promo for next week's episode and while it wasn't the same promo, that was DEFINATELY "Heaven's A Lie", and now that I think about it, the "Your" is what sounded like "Hero" to me and "Heaven's a lie" sounded like "barely survive", so you're right on with that one. Thanks! I feel like an idiot (I mean, as often as I've listened to that song, I really SHOULD know it), but I appreciate the info :)

Help--there was a promo for Criminal Minds and CSI NY on last night on CBS. I am looking for the song played durning the Criminal Minds part. The CSI NY song was Last Resort.

Hey,
do you know "Criminal Minds"?

before it started here in Germany, there was a commercial for NavyCIS & Criminal Minds (dunno if it was the same commercial in other countries)

Does anybody of you know what song was played in this commercial? I couldn't find anything in the net :(

Please help me! =)

Are you looking for the song with the title "Criminal Mind" or a song from the program "Criminal Minds"?

This song plays during a Criminal Minds commercial. The lyrics are something like,
"you're gonna die, you wonder why". At first it is just a man's voice, then heavy guitars come in. Any help would be appreciated.

xela89 ...

Just did some Googling for ya ...

If I put in the lyrics exactly as you provided, I get ...

Anvil - "Mothra"

If I tweak the lyrics a little bit, I get ...

Disturbed - "Voices"
or a song by
Attila

I dunno ...
Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

tonight after the game they had like a preview or something for the new episode...at the end of it they played this really hard rock music with the lyrics:

"Are you ready for me cause im ready for you"

thats all i could catch...

anyone know who it was?

I heard: Papa Roach - "Getting Away With Murder" in the preview I saw.

I also heard: Celldweller - "Switchback". but the lyrics don't match up. I must have missed that preview at the end.

i saw the preview again today but still those are the only lines i could catch...argh

anyone know the metal song playing in the Criminal Minds preview during the superbowl?

Try:

Papa Roach - "Getting Away With Murder". Amazon

or

Celldweller - "Switchback". Amazon

Unless you are looking for this song too which we have not yet found out.

Back