Marie Antoinette

it says it on the link. it's new order's age of consent

I saw the traler for this tonight and instead of using a classical piece of music for an introduction they used what I think sounds like something out of the 80s. Anyone have any idea what song this is?

Does anyone know the song in the trailer for the movie. I found the trailer off apple's quicktime movie trailer site. It sounds kinda like The skin of my yellow country teeth by clap your hands say yeah

thanks

You're correct, another New Order song: "Ceremony" B) That Sofia sure knows how to pick some music.

Yeah it's the original.

Love the song, but I just don't think it goes with that trailer. But alas it's Sofia Coppola, she can do what ever the heck she wants.

Apparently Sofia uses pop/rock music throughout the entire film, and the buzz coming out of Cannes doesn't sound too good either.

Does anyone know the song title/band for the song used in the new 'Marie-Antoinette' trailer?

The question was already answered for you. From the trailer link that you posted:

What the Buzz Is About: Sofia Coppola's eagerly awaited follow-up to 'Lost in Translation' is clearly no BBC yawner. Who else would set the trailer for an 18th-century biopic to New Order's 'Age of Consent'?

Back