Supernatural

Reaction score
On the WB 18 there is a commercial for the new show Supernatural, and there is some song and at the end you hear "i don't feel safe" i was wondering what song it is. thanks

If I remember, the trailer says what song is played in the lower left corner of the screen.

I think it is by Dave Matthews Band from their new album(I forget the song name). Hope this helps.

Ooh! I'm interested in that song too. I searched and didn't find anything but I contacted them so I will let you know when/if I get a response. ;)

Okay, I got a response today from the website:

The track used is:

Track 13... All I need is you

Composer: Leigh Gracie

Publisher: Marlowlynn Limited

Label: BMG/Zomba

For some reason, they also sent another email saying:

The promotional sound track for Supernatural is "Echo and the Bunnymen"
"killing moon"

...but that is not the song used in the trailer that you linked here.

Anyway, hope that helps! ;)

Thank you! :) I'll try looking for that song on iTunes.. I tried googling but I found no matches.

You're welcome! I've tried searching for it also and have had no luck... <_<

I know that this is going to sound a bit silly,but i've seen a clip on the telly recently and it is a song played "under the moon i saw you"or something,i think it 's for a show called supernatural,but i can be totaly wrong here...it also says something in the line of"scary just got sexy"...i know it is very little to go on,but any help in this would be appreciated...it's a man that sings in the song...i thought that it was the smiths or something like that..but still not sure..but that kind of music...any help is appreciated..thanks.. :)

i just listened to under the milkyway..great song but unfortunately not the one i'm looking for...it's the same kinda style on music thou..like morrissey,the smiths the mission..but it can also be much more temporary musicians aswell...thank you anyway for trying;)

;) well,,i've tried googling it aswell but came up with nada basically...but i'm not giving up,someone has to know what song it is....thanks honey anyway;)

;) Hello art 0210:) I have say thank u coz it was that song indeed...listening to it right now..hope that ur ok and all..take care...

I did some searching and I'm not sure if he composed the music for that commercial, but Christopher Lennertz composes the music for Supernatural. I found this article about him:

Link

Hope this helps.

It kinda does (unrelated), I really like the song that plays, wish I could figure out what it is

Mkay. So, it's the new commercial when Sam's girlfriend or something comes back.. Not exactly sure what's happening. xD But anyway, it's all like "naiana na na" or something. .__.; I dunno, I just really like it. ;3

Back