Work Out Music

bambam0907

Reaction score
My Favorites are The Ultimate Remix, Fatal, American Bad Ass, Remember The Name, Prayer, The Angle, Isolated, Name of The Game, End of a Heartache, Greed, and I Stand Alone.

Ive been working out to breaks lately.
Stanton Warriors - Dip & Get Low
Freestylers & Pendulum - Painkiller
Deekline and Wizard - All your love
Pronobozo - Bust or break
Pronobozo - Future fix
Pronobozo - Full Flex
Eric B & Rakim - I know you got soul (acen remix)
Eric B & Rakim - Follow the leader
Eric B & Rakim - Dont sweat the technique
Pendulum - Tarantula
Pendulum ft Freestylers - Fasten your seatbelt
Pendulum - Slam

Sweet. Thanks for the reply and if you do not workout for a week or so do you feel drained of energy? I do, i missed going to them gym for 2.5 months and lost a lot on my bench :( , but as far as my bi's, back, and tri's. Well, they we just fine.

I know exactly how you feel. I fuqed up my shoulders playing volleyball at the start of summer. I couldnt do anything forever... everytime I tried to lift, it felt like I was reinjuring it, so Im just starting to lift again even though my left shoulder hasnt fully healed. I guess shoulder injuries take forever to heal.

Yea, when i played football i injured not only my knees and shoulder but also pulled my hamstring. It has never been the same with any of those body parts. Especially a hamstring or shoulder injury.

Yea, football messed me up too, but it was worth it.

I like listening to the song "Till I Collapse" by Eminem while i'm on the treadmill. The beat goes along with my foot steps.

My workout music varies. Some days it's Kaskade, and some days it's Siouxsie and the Banshees.

Recently I've been varying among Linkin Park, Angels & Airwaves, Ben Folds, and The Beastie Boys.

Nothing gets me pumped like really cheesey 80s and early 90s tunes. I made a mix the other night that had everything from Taylor Dayne to MC Hammer to En Vogue. It's awesome.

Originally posted by farbeyond@Oct 18 2006, 09:46 PM
Yea, football messed me up too, but it was worth it.

I like listening to the song "Till I Collapse" by Eminem while i'm on the treadmill. The beat goes along with my foot steps.
Yea, it was well worth it. Especially when you got to lay into someone on defense and of course the cheerleaders. I will have to check that song out. Thanks..

Hey, Farbeyond? What position did you play. I was a rec and defensive back.

Originally posted by bambam0907@Oct 19 2006, 12:32 PM
Well I was 5'9'' and 135lbs and played outside linebacker. Pretty small for the position but I made up for it with speed, toughness, strength and smarts. I was also the long snapper for punts. Gunner on kickoffs (ran down and made the tackles etc.) My school had stupid politcs going on so the best kid didn't always play the positiion. I should have tore it up at running back or receiver but never got the chance. They couldn't deny my talent on special teams and defense though. I just wish I played at a school that actually utilized talent.

Another good song for working out: Rammstein - "Feuer Frei"

For walking and jogging I listen to Paul Oakenfold's "Creamfields" album because both discs are non stops so all the tracks blend together.

Cool, i will have to check some of those songs out. Appreciate.

Originally posted by farbeyond+Oct 19 2006, 10:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (farbeyond @ Oct 19 2006, 10:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bambam0907@Oct 19 2006, 12:32 PM
Well I was 5'9'' and 135lbs and played outside linebacker. Pretty small for the position but I made up for it with speed, toughness, strength and smarts. I was also the long snapper for punts. Gunner on kickoffs (ran down and made the tackles etc.) My school had stupid politcs going on so the best kid didn't always play the positiion. I should have tore it up at running back or receiver but never got the chance. They couldn't deny my talent on special teams and defense though. I just wish I played at a school that actually utilized talent.

Another good song for working out: Rammstein - "Feuer Frei" [/b][/quote]
I was 5"10 and 170lbs. Tell me that ain't a hell of picture coming at you full speed. I remember that i once hit a guy so hard that i broke his collar bone. He was done. At rec i had great hands and ran great routes, but my speed was not as fast as i would have liked. I also ran back punt returns sometimes. Now i am 5" 11 to 6 Ft and weight around a solid 200lbs. maybe more now that i have not been in the gym for a while.

Originally posted by bambam0907@Oct 18 2006, 06:26 PM
My Favorites are The Ultimate Remix, Fatal, American Bad Ass, Remember The Name, Prayer, The Angle, Isolated, Name of The Game, End of a Heartache, Greed, and I Stand Alone.
Who are the bands that sing these songs you listed?

The Ultimate Remix - ?
The Rza - "Fatal"
Kid Rock - "American Bad Ass"
Fort Minor - "Remember The Name"
Disturbed - "Prayer"
The Angle - ?
Isolated - ?
The Crystal Method - "Name Of The Game"
Kill Switch Engage - "The End Of Heartache"
Godsmack - "Greed"
Godsmack - "I Stand Alone"

The Angle is by Core, The Ultimate Remix is by Jarrid Mendleson, Isolated is by Skrape, and the rest of bands are already listed they are first and then the song.

Aight, thanks for the info on those other songs. I should have known "Isolated" by Skrape. They are a kick ass band with lots of good stuff.

American Head Charge has a lot of good songs to workout with.

Back