Ford Fusion

commercialmusic

Reaction score
This is driving me nuts!! Does anyone know the title of the song in the Canadian Ford Fusion commercials...the one with the couple in the car driving around town and "creating a reaction"...

I am totally trying to find that song to!!!! :blink: GAHHHH!!!! Please.... if somebody knows, TELL US!!!! Thank-you

Try "Timber" by Cold Cut. Hope that's the one your looking for.

Junebuggie

Anyone see the commercial for the ford fusion where two people are driving and the girl tries to drink water and its all zero gravity-ish. Then at the end when they arrive at their destination they toss the keys to the Valet, the camera pulls back and you see that the car is on the side of the building. Its showcasing its traction control. Anyway if you know the name of the song or the artist let me know thanks.

Thanks for the commercial link, but whats the song called and whos the artist?????!!!! I need to know, i've been trying to find that song for hours!!! HELP!

Wondering what the tune is that is being used in the Ford Fusion commerical. The one where the passenger pours some liquid out and the dirver hits the gas and the liquid splashes on her face. It's an electronic tune that I think I may have heard on a Bob Sinclair mix last year. Any help is appreciated.

Clearly many people will be asking about this commercial and its music soon, if not already, so I'll preemptively let you all know.

This is the commercial, (Floating Tie, Water, Parking Vertically)

The music for the commercial is 'Atmosphrique - Metro Area'.

Originally posted by Swingcat@Oct 29 2006, 11:48 PM
Clearly many people will be asking about this commercial and its music soon, if not already, so I'll preemptively let you all know.

This is the commercial, (Floating Tie, Water, Parking Vertically)

The music for the commercial is 'Atmosphrique - Metro Area'.
you are late, it's already been answered here a week ago :)

http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showto...4&hl=metro+area

I was watching TV the other night and I saw this car commercial where there's a woman and a man driving in their car. She pops in a CD, and things begin to defy gravity. She pours water out of a bottle in front of her, it stays in mid air for a minute, then he takes a sharp turn, the water spills on her and things return to normal. Then the Camera pans to them entering the front doors of a restauraunt, and we see that they've parked their car on the side of a building.

Just thought I'd post this annoying topic to inform the people who could possibly be looking for this song.

it's "Atmospherique" By Metro area playing in the backround.

The TV ad features a couple in formal wear driving a black car, bobbing their heads to the music. She opens a bottle of water and he brakes and water splashes on her face. Everything looks weighless and in the end, they park on the side of a glass building.

I've seen this ad tons of times but can't remember what car it's for. Does anyone know what music is used in it?

Thanks.

Back