Clorox "Pirates" and "Mermaids"

somegurl123

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the new clorox commercial yet, where a boy is dressed like a pirate and looking through a telescope and in a boat at sea, and they zoom out and hes actually playing in the bathroom through the entire commercial there is piano like music sounds its really fitting to the commercial cause it sounds like a pirate or sea tune, the music is beautiful I want to know who its from and if i can get it anywhere if anyone can help please

Oops...I clicked Post before I meant to. Sorry about that. I have been looking for this song as well. I LOVE it! It is beautiful isn't it?? I emailed Clorox because I was unable to find the song on the internet. I will post any info they give me. :)

Hey Everyone :)

I got a reply email back from Clorox.com...this is what they said: "Unfortunately, I'm unable to provide the information you requested. All of The Clorox Company's advertising is handled by outside agencies. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful."

I really want that song as well. If anyone finds it please post the information here! :) Thank you!

Okay..I am a woman on a mission! After the whole Fruit of the Loom song ordeal I am obsessed. :)

I tracked down the ad agency that handles Clorox ads and I have emailed them to ask the song name. I will post the information if they provide it.

Take Care Everyone! :)

Hey All...

I got a reply email from the ad agency that made the Clorox "Pirate" commercial. This is what they said:

"Thank you for inquiring about DDB San Francisco's breaking work for the new Clorox bathroom products commercial, titled Pirate. The Music House that we worked with on the music is Amber House and the composers names are H. Scott Salinas & Francios-Paul Aiche."

Hope this helps! Enjoy! :)

i have looked through this site
and even tried googling it
alas, no luck

the commercial starts out showing mermaids underwater, then goes to a little girl and her mom in the bathroom
its a bleach commercial
[clorox]

and the music is just so GOOD.
XD

any help would be fantastical
thaanks :D

Hi There :)

I think I can help you..I ADORE this whole new line of commercials by Clorox! I researched & tracked down the ad agency that handled the Clorox "Pirate" ad, the music is similar to the mermaid ad. The ad agency said a music house made the tune and the artists names are: H. Scott Salinas & Francios-Paul Aiche. Good luck! Hope this helps.
:)

The ad agency that does all the Clorox work is DDB San Francisco. The music for both this "Mermaid" and the "Pirate" spots was done by a music company called Amber Music. They are original pieces done for these commercials.

does anyone know what song is played in the Chlorox commercial?
It has a little boy pretending he's a pirate in a dream world then he ends up in his bathroom with his toy ship.
;) don't know if thats clear enough.

I've been seeing this commercial for a while now and always forget to take note of the company. It has an instrumental piece of music playing while a child with a big imagination plays with a sailboat in the bathroom sink. The music is very adventurous and it's really beautiful and uplifting. I love it every time I hear it and wonder if it's available anywhere. Any info would be appreciated!

Ok. I found H. Scott Salinas and Amber Music's official (I hope) websites. On H. Scott Salinas, he shows absolutely no record, identification or credit for this ad or Clorox at all. I google'd Amber Music and found a website that looked pretty close, since it had reference to composers, advertising and liscencing. I also googled Francois-Paul Aiche, and found no official website-only credits to other movies and such.

H. Scott Salinas' Webpage

If anybody wants to check it out or send him an e-mail, his site is there.

Amber Music

This is the Amber Music website I found. I have no evidence that it is the one they're talking about, but it looks good to me. But, then again, they mention nothing about either of the composers so I could be completely off.

I hope that this helps in some way. I don't know how, but maybe we'll get to the ver source of this. I'm determined to get this music.

On another note, I saw this as a comment on one of the many Youtube videos of the Pirate ones:

Amber Music in California (I think San Francisco) composed this specially for the Clorox commercial.
I've already contacted the advertising agency and because of the overwhelming response to the music, Amber will lengthen the current music and plan to offer it to the public through iTunes. I too am looking forward to listening to through my stereo system.
- Perstare

I know theres people trying to find the name of the songs played in the Clorox commmercials but I'm interested in the song they play for the little who's imagening she's a mermaid in her bath tub, then when she comes out her mom calls he by her name "Chloe."
If anyone knows please let me know! I'm going nuts searching all over the place and adtunes is usually where I get my questions answered. :banghead:

Thanks~
sintky18

i must have the song...the mermaid & pirate one...since they both are basically the same song...

its makes me kind of sad...reminds me when i was very young...the innocent days :(

There's another version where the little girl imagines she's a mermaid while taking a bath in the tub. The same song is used on both. Does anyone know it?

I have heard this song in two commercials recently in a clorox bleach commercial where a child sees ships in the sky then it is him in his bathroom or something like that and another dove commercial i believe where it starts off with mermaids and it turns out its a little girl taking a bath anyone help me out?

it says on youtube that the composers are still sinishing it to make it good enough for the consumers...until then a girl looped together the music from the commercials and put it to a slide show...I think it is a good representation of what the final piece may be like

Ok, I'm looking for the music from a relitivily recent clorox commercial, where the little boy is standing on the ground, and above his head, huge ships are flying through the air (like, pirate looking ships), some of the most amazing music I have ever heard, PLEASE HELP!
-SkiDreamin2007

Does the information about H. Scott Salinas and Amber Music apply to the Clorox Disinifecting Wipes commercial with a little girl dancing on her father's feet in their kitchen? There is an acoustic guitar song with a man singing. It's a BEAUTIFUL song, and I would love to find out what it is so I can marry whoever sang it;)

If someone already asked this/answered it, I apologize for the repeat. Please show me where this has already been discussed.

Thanks to all for your help! It's been driving me crazy!!

Originally posted by juniemoon@Apr 18 2007, 09:02 PM
Does the information about H. Scott Salinas and Amber Music apply to the Clorox Disinifecting Wipes commercial with a little girl dancing on her father's feet in their kitchen? There is an acoustic guitar song with a man singing. It's a BEAUTIFUL song, and I would love to find out what it is so I can marry whoever sang it;)

If someone already asked this/answered it, I apologize for the repeat. Please show me where this has already been discussed.

Thanks to all for your help! It's been driving me crazy!!
Never mind! Found the other thread, and in case you're looking for the answer as well, the artist is Rob Crow. It's not available yet, but the marketing director on these commercials said they're talking about making it available to the public.

There's a small clip on the following site:

http://www.functionbad.com/robcrow/sounds.php

Back